O.M.G!! Antifaz was..... GOOD!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Had a lesson with the Ginger Beast today, and he was bloody brilliant
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
We jumped 1m (!!) from trot, from canter (always a bit nerve-wracking) grids, single fences and he was pretty much foot perfect. Still have to work on collection after fences (he likes to bowl on a bit), but a VAST improvement on the bucking, plunging monster he was not so long ago. Soooooo pleased with him. Even BOF couldn't find fault!
So nice when the hard work pays off!
smile.gif

Accy

Visit site
Fantastic always nice to hear of things getting better, heres to the next time and more good news

JAK

Visit site
*squeals loudly with excitement*

Oh, well done PF - sooooo proud of you! It takes a really great rider to turn around something they're not even particularly keen on, so mega praise & kudos for you I reckon!

xxx

Weezy

Visit site
*woozily sits up*

Thanks PF! Sorry I thought I read that ANTIFAZ was a good boy, jumped 1m out of trot and canter and bounced through grids happily - surely you mean PF??

BLOODY WELL DONE YOU!

S_N

Visit site
£$%^ING £$LL PF!!! You wanna come over and re-break B for me???

That's fantastic news!!! Am gobsmacked!!! Am also totally over the moon for you and VERY proud for you!!!!!!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Thankies SN
grin.gif
It's taken a while to get to this point, and I expect he'll relapse (at least a bit!) but I'm sooooo relieved I'm getting through to him!! He actually started being quite naughty (hates other horses getting too close to him) and I thought I'd get an ear-bashing from BOF (re: doping A) but he settled brilliantly...

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I rode straight up to him and said "Isn't he great?" And BOF was just stood there mouthing and sort of shrugging, racking his brain for something critical to say (he came up with A's lack of collection, which I'd realised on my own). He HATES not being listened to and proven wrong (I did it with PF as well!)
Eventually he WILL give credit where it's due but he's smarting a bit right now..
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
For one horrible, horrible second I thought I might actually have typed that...
Was going to have a brain scan first thing in the morning!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
RAOFPMSL

Puppy

Visit site
Great news! Well done to you and all the hard work that you've put in - you deserve such progress!
smile.gif

ruscara

Visit site
Well done indeed PF. This is 'against all the odds' from what you have written before, and, as JAK said, to work so successfully with a horse you really didn't like makes it all the more special. And is SoS just a bit put out about it? Hope so!
grin.gif