O.M.G

only_me

Visit site
Was browsing through adverts, as you do
tongue.gif

Came a cross a 8 year old grey gelding, 16.3hh. has competed up to pre-novice eventing (no record avaliable) and the picture they use of him isnt the best, jumping about 1m max and bit dangly in front over jump. Price?

£30,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif

titch

Visit site
Ahhh...but they say the horse has 'potential', therefore its a bargain!!
smirk.gif

It's crazy how much some people value their horses! There's a horse next to the one you've found on horsequest that is 6, has points from novice and ready to go intermediate for £20k...I know which one I would prefer!!
crazy.gif

Apercrumbie

Visit site
The horse is jumping about 2'6 badly!
blush.gif
I have to say, never having looked for that level of horse I am shocked at the very high prices for Novice. I know that Novice is a very good level but that is a lot of money for something that probably won't pay for itself in winnings - not that most people aim for that. I will stick with my cheap and cheerful boys thank you!
laugh.gif

DarkHorseB

Visit site
I rather liked the palomino at the top - have always dreamed of breeding palomino foals
smile.gif

Don't think I could ever justify spending that kind of money on a horse but you are right there are alot better deals out there have seen some nice sorts for a fraction of that!!