Oakley Hunt Disgrace

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I attack the law which as we agree is anomalous and can be broken with complete impunity. I attack antis for being hypocrites by pretending everyone has to obey the law when they know that they don't.

It's quite right that if you don't agree with a law you should just break it. If the authorities don't either then they should let people get away with committing crimes under it.

I don't agree with not being allowed to chase a deer for as long as I like with four dogs, so I just carry on. I'm not being cruel as you accept so why shouldn't I. Because it's illegal, don't make me laugh! The law's an anomally!

It's fine for people to use packs of dogs to chase deer and other mammals. That's a fact.

Where would we be if people had to obey the laws they didn't like.

endymion

Visit site
Read q for endy for my opinion on breaking the law.

However, you rightly point out that this is an opinion that swings both ways and the demonising of hunt sabateurs for minor crimes such as trespassing is hypocrisy when the hunt often openly break the law.

As I said, I support the right of anyone to break the law as long as it is done in an open and non-violent manner. This applies to pro's and anti's.

flying_change

photobucket.com
Okay......

hmmmm......

so maybe I should ask you what you meant by.....

"Oh if only the same attitude was applied to some of the muppets and their domesticated dogs."

Nigel

Visit site
Hi All,

Jerome is right in my opinion; it is badly publicity.

BUT,

You don’t honestly expect me to believe whole heartedly an account from one person in a newspaper who declares herself anti hunting. We know only too well antis are incapable of telling the truth and consistently misrepresent and exaggerate the whole time. Already the Mrs Boroughs account using the phrase “ripped to death” has been exaggerated by Jerome to disembowel, see what I mean, one gross exaggeration leads to another.

The most likely possibility is the deer was probably severely injured after being struck by a car and was laying up nearby before hounds got onto it’s scent and chased it unto Mrs Burroughs driveway. One or two hounds may or may not have bitten the stag at this at this point.

All the Best

Nigel

severnmiles

Visit site
If only they could control their dogs out on walks....that is essentially all we do now hunting is banned, its just we have a pack and not one or two.