oasby 1 2013

skye_and_i

Visit site
Hi,

if any of you fancy a sneak peak of the courses for this years oasby 1 then follow the link below.Pictures of courses yet to be dressed and a couple of brush fences still to setup properly and general tidying still to do but gives you the idea of the basic courses. Yet to be inspected by BE so there could be changes yet tho.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...073741825.280790105284584&type=1&l=8785684464

Topaz Tiger

Visit site
Brilliant thank you!
I'm there on Thursday, doing the be100 open on new horse that I've yet to take xc schooling as lorry broke down last week, hoping to go Tuesday morning, otherwise it could be quite interesting..... ;)

Gamebird

Visit site
BE100Open on Sun for us, though considering the track we jumped at Osberton last weekend I wish I'd entered the Novice. It looks lovely!

Millie-Rose

Visit site
Thanks for this the 90 looks lovely and inviting. Nice to see the course running in the valley takes me back to my pony days doing unaff eventing at Oasby. Best of all no horrible rails at fence 3 (My horse jumped them perfectly at the autumn event but they gave me the heebie jeebies and I can't even really say why had already been worrying about them :eek:).

Gamebird

Visit site
Thanks for this the 90 looks lovely and inviting. Nice to see the course running in the valley takes me back to my pony days doing unaff eventing at Oasby. Best of all no horrible rails at fence 3 (My horse jumped them perfectly at the autumn event but they gave me the heebie jeebies and I can't even really say why had already been worrying about them :eek:).

Jumped them many times at all 3 levels and never liked them much either!

FlyingCoo

Visit site
Fences looking great and the ground too.
Grumpy now as we have to wait a few more weeks before season starts up here and would love to have a run there!
Have a great event people!!:D:D