Octuplets - With 6 More Children At Home

flowerlady

Visit site
I'm suprised she needed fertility treatment with 6 at home.

And yes Vikki89 they could have aborted early on when they new she was pregnant. Multiple births do not need to happen with the way they are checked. She had been in hospital since she was 23 weeks it said the other day on the tele.

Taboo1968

Visit site
rather her than me!!! one is enough
crazy.gif

flowerlady

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
i cant see why she would want more than six children either especially as her husband is in Iraq so doesnt have his support

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope he's got a good job he'll need it to support 14 children and a wife. Glad they don't live here living on the state.

I suppose they'll get huge sponsors though I mean baby food people will hardly go out of business will they when peeps can't afford a tele
blush.gif
even more babies
blush.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Tia

Visit site
I can't imagine having 14 children, let alone 8 newborns
crazy.gif
. Do you think she might sell some of them?
smirk.gif

miss_bird

Visit site
Jesus, she must be mad i can only just cope with 16 horses, and i can go home to bed at night, exhausted but i can sleep throught the night, when this poor woman ever get to have some sleep with 8 new borns and 6 youngsters.
Rather her than me

Kate260881

Visit site
It said she had the option of reducing the number but didn't want to kill any of them. Much as you may all agree with abortion some people do not and that is their right. If she had gone against her beliefs she would have had to live with her actions. And some people WANT big families. I don't want any children but I'm not about to go out judging people who want to have loads of kids just as I wouldn't expect them to judge me for not wanting any at all.

Would you be as judgemental if it had been a normal pregnancy and she'd just ended up with 7 kids?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
If the following quote from the news-article is correct [ QUOTE ]
and never expected the fertility treatment she had received would result in eight more babies.

[/ QUOTE ]then I must say I find it hard to not sound judgemental. Because if you already have 6 children I would presume you have some idea about the reproduction process, at least enough to know that if you put in a fertilised egg you might get pregnant, especially since getting pregnant is sort of the whole point with IVF? And if you already have 6 children you should be aware of the fact that one egg might become one baby (actually sometimes one egg can split itself = one egg = two babies), two eggs might become two babies, three eggs might become three babies etc.

Then regardless if this happened due to IVF or if it was an accident caused by nature, I think that if you want a BIG family, you must be able to support a BIG family and most people I know can't support 14 children. Especially since it's more likely that one or more of these octuplets sadly will have/get some problem.
I mean there's nothing wrong with wanting, I want a horse, lots of money, lovely and wealthy husband that supports me and I don't have anything of that. Wanting a big family is no different to me, want as much as you feel like but getting is another matter.

Also I don't understand how, why unborn ever could be more important than the ones already born? My mother have always told me that once you become a mother you must put their need before your own, within reasonable limits of course, if they want to do drugs it is not in their best interest if you help them. So if you already have 6 children, is it in their best interest to get 8 siblings all at once?
I know mothers can get ill and need to be at hospital for weeks or months, they can even die I know that, but besides suicide, it's usually not their own choice. This mother's own choice led to her being hospitalized for at least 1 month and since the babies was born 9 weeks to early, I presume they will have to stay for quite some time = her spending a lot/most of her time at hospital.
When the octuplets come home, how much time and attention will her first 6 children get?

I don't care if it makes me judgemental, no matter whether or not this happened due to IVF or naturally, to me it just sounds selfish.
Though had she lived out in nowhere, xxx miles from a doctor and so called civilization, with not a chance of any IVF being involved or having had any option about maybe terminating some of the fetuses and still somehow had given birth through caesarean section to octuplets, I would not have said a word of judgement.

crazy.gif

qwertyuiop

Visit site
If I was a taxpayer living near her, I would start dropping contraceptive pills in to her water supply! She isn't a woman, she's a brood mare!

perfect11s

Visit site
It stinks!!!! the bigest problem faceing the world is overpopulation and again and again these idiots are helped to breed like rats... just stupid and anti social .......
shocked.gif

doddlebot

Visit site
Apparently she isn't married its her father who's a contractor in Iraq.

And some sources have said it wasn't IVF, as at most they would implant 6 embryos and most people won't implant more than two if they parent already has children. They said that shes instead taken fertility drugs (which can be bought over the internet) which lead to the release of large amounts of eggs (they're normally used in IVF before egg collection). Its thought that is how she ended up with such a high multiple birth.

I'll see if I can find the source where I read this!

marlyclay

Visit site

Would you be as judgemental if it had been a normal pregnancy and she'd just ended up with 7 kids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Having 7 kids would not have been a normal pregnancy!

harrihjc

Visit site
in the DM (lol!) they said she was unmarried, didn't have a a partner and it was all from sperm donors, and all 14 kids were a result of IVF... wonder how much is true
tongue.gif

Trakehner

Visit site
She's never been married, has never worked, is completely on the dole, grants for school (she admits she's a perpetual student), loves kids and wants to have a TV show and write a book on how to raise kids (by litter I presume). Parents are Arab imports of some sort and her father talks of doing translation work in Iraq...but he's not actually doing it.

She's a baby whore, trying to get a $2M payment for her story. A very pathetic excuse of a mother and human being.

And yes, I'd still complain if she didn't get IVF and had a litter (why would you IVF a welfare breeder who didn't pay for her current 6 kids?). If you're on the dole, don't breed.

SpottedCat

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Aparently the stupid irresponsable bitch was using a turkey baster and drugs of the internet
frown.gif
glad its not my taxes clearing up the mess
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well according to the news over here (am in the USA) she went to a fertility clinic in Mexico.

Some of the news channels over here have picked this up as a 'child abuse' story, though TBH I feel that is a bit sensationalist.

Her parents live with her (father is not mentioned in news broadcasts except as 'absent'), and are bankrupt, so 17 people are living in one house.