Odd advert pictures

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Just browsing through adverts today, not looking just rather fed up of being ill and came across an advert with the following picture.
crazy.gif
grin.gif

1773457-634m.jpg

I have seen some odd pictures in my time but this one I just couldn't understand their reason behind using it, what weird and wonderful pictures have you come across lately?

scrumpygus

Visit site
What in gods name would posess you to use that pic - does that horse do that so often that they can get a camera ready and take pics?

jesterfaerie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What in gods name would posess you to use that pic - does that horse do that so often that they can get a camera ready and take pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

Must do
crazy.gif

PucciNPoni

Visit site
I've seen some recently of horses standing facing away from camera (and not flattering). I've seen a photo of a horse in a sitting sort of position as it's about to stand up from a laying position. Or someone's idea of a leg confo photo and the legs aren't even squared (why??). As I'm currently horse hunting, I'm really frustrated with pics of horses in rugs, grazing, or just really badly shot - or blurry. I'm no expert photographer, but I've got lots of pics to choose from if I had to advertise my mare.

NeilM

Visit site
That's very odd.

I can't understand the photos of a horses head sticking out of a stable door and no others pictures of them, or fuzzy pictures of a group grazing..and I'm supposed to know which one's for sale! Blurry pictures mid jump, the list is almost endless.

jesterfaerie

Visit site
I used to love them!

I came across one for sale the picture was of the side of his face and he was pulling a very grumpy face, why advertise him as being lovely if the picture possibly says otherwise
crazy.gif