ODE's in Kent

ernikins

Visit site
Hi there

Does anyone know of any good unaffiliated One Day Events in Kent? I want to take my youngster out over the next couple of months but not sure where are nice places for babies!
Thanks
x

Lamia

New User
Visit site
I live up in Cheshire, so I'm not much help!

My friend lives in Kent and does to the Chapel Wood ODE....I don't know if that's any help....

icestationzebra

Visit site
Sevenoaks Riding Club and Rotherfield Riding club both run ODE's at Bells Yew Green. That's quite a good unaffiliated one...... Bit further away is the Ardingly RC ODE at the South of England showground- another one of the decent ones.

Rambo

Visit site
Blimey...RWRC....now that takes me back
shocked.gif
I must have been one of the first members of that...it was formed when they decided to start charging people to ride in Rotherfield Woods if I remember correctly
tongue.gif

Sorry...pointless post
grin.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
I only know about ODE's in West Kent:

Sevenoaks Riding Club ODE near Tunbridge Wells is on 20th August (I think) - www.sevenoaksrc.co.uk. Smallest height is 2ft 6".

Ardingly's next one is on 2nd September at the South of England Show ground. (Sussex) There's is from 2ft 6" as well I think.

Rotherfield Riding Club don't hold ODE's anymore I don't think, but Rother Valley Riding Club do. They have mini ODE's in East Sussex, and you've just missed their excellent Friends of Freddie ODE at Matfield.

Tun Wells RC hold theirs at Crowborough or Blindley Heath, then there's Lockskinners.

Best place to look is www.ridingdiary.co.uk or the free mags you can pick up at your tack shop.