Offer Code for International Horse Show Olympia

sue_nf

Visit site
A bit cheeky but I wonder if anyone has a promo/discount code for this year's Olympia, I'm wanting to go on Tuesday evening and Wednesday day, and the tickets are really expensive but when you go to book online there is an opportunity to insert a promo code.

sue_nf

Visit site
Thank you horse love, you have saved me a whopping 30% and on five tickets that has really added up, now being extra cheeky before I book, does anyone have a code that will reduce the top tickets with membership, if not I will book the 2nd best and I will owe HL92 a big drink! ;-))

showpony

Visit site
BSPS! We booked out tickets today - yay! cant wait, also booked hotel which is a 15min stroll away for what is working out at £70 for the 3 of us - BARGIN!!! Plan on shopping village in the morning, afternoon performances, back to hotel for a shower & a change before dinner & heading to the theatre to watch War horse:)

horse.love92

Visit site
BSPS! We booked out tickets today - yay! cant wait, also booked hotel which is a 15min stroll away for what is working out at £70 for the 3 of us - BARGIN!!! Plan on shopping village in the morning, afternoon performances, back to hotel for a shower & a change before dinner & heading to the theatre to watch War horse:)

What hotel did you book ? I'm looking for a decent one

sue_nf

Visit site
Thanks for your help Horse.loves I've now booked Tues night with the BHS 30% discount and saved about £50, and Wednesday afternoon, but paid full price as I wanted members tickets, also booked the hotel so all set now.

kyanya

Visit site
Thanks so much HL92 (and Sue_NF for the thread!). Even with my mum being in the concession rate normally, it still works out plenty cheaper for us both to get adult tickets with the discount. Plus mum won't have to reveal her senior citizenship to all the ticket-checkers on the day! :D