Oh dear - does B need bling?

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have a guilty secret.... I've bought some bling for PF!!
blush.gif
blush.gif
I'm sooooooo ashamed (hell, not really!!)
This is it.... I think it's quite low-key...

mayfairGeorge.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooo that will look so pretty on PF!! ebay?

S_N

Visit site
LOL - I think they are responsible!! I think bling looks best on bays and blacks - NEVER thought I'd entertain buying bling - I'm such a sheep!

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww - fanx!! She's gonna have another!!! Just the one though!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is like opening a bottle of wine to have only one glass - 2 hours later, 4 glasses down you are pouring your final glass, cause you might as well finish it off.

Babies till she is 26 I say!!! Look at Lael farns, La Ville Rouge has one a year, B can do the same!! With the foals you sell you can buy something else to ride, probably 2 (I would buy geldings or I will have my eye on making them foal factories)!

Tempi

Visit site
*gives SN a slap*

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you god damn people and your 'bling' have brainwashed poor SN....................

*wanders off in search of the real SN*

grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww - fanx!! She's gonna have another!!! Just the one though!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is like opening a bottle of wine to have only one glass - 2 hours later, 4 glasses down you are pouring your final glass, cause you might as well finish it off.

Babies till she is 26 I say!!! Look at Lael farns, La Ville Rouge has one a year, B can do the same!! With the foals you sell you can buy something else to ride, probably 2 (I would buy geldings or I will have my eye on making them foal factories)!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I hear you - but I wanna ride my girlie!! That IS why I bought her, with the intention of loosing enough weight to ride her without squishing her & I'm getting there!! She will have one more foal and come back into ridden work at age 11. She can then have a good few years going to parties as a ridden pony and then go back to having more babies! I might be keeping the next one!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
*gives SN a slap*

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all you god damn people and your 'bling' have brainwashed poor SN....................

*wanders off in search of the real SN*

grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

RAOFLMFAO!!! *Waves* I here hunny!!! I do feel a little brainwashed - is it too early in the day to open the bar?

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
I think B would look lovely in bling but on the right occassions, as you say.

I have to admit that Spider wore the first one for his evening performances at the BSPA Champs.
Well if I had to wear sparkly evening wear, I figured he should have bling!
I had a silvery one but that looked awful against the brass buckles and bit rings on his in hand bridle, so I had to find a gold/diamante one.
jpeg-3.jpg

S_N

Visit site
*drools* I so love Spider!! Looking forwards to having my own Ringo baby
grin.gif
Have definitley decided to use him for B next year!

He looks stunning in his bling! Mum actually agrees that it's actually quite nice, now that she's seen it on Spider
grin.gif

B maybe a Princess, but she is NOT getting a tiara!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
I actually like it.....................
ooo.gif

EDITED: Not the tiara, was using quick reply, that looks like it would break in a second