Oh dear, I seem to have been Showjumping - with pics and video

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Well after giving Squeezy (Catherston Nutcracker) a jump yesterday we decided it was time to go showjumping again, having not been out in over a year (been just doing pure dressage). So we took him out today to jump round the 70cm and 80cm, however we missed to 70cm so entered to 80 and 90 instead, having no idea whether he would jump fillers or doubles etc...

Anyway after 1 stop at a filler in the 80cm he flew round the rest, then pinged round the 90cm and got into the jump off. Ended up 3rd :eek:

This pony has so much scope it is scary, you dont feel like you are on a 14.1hh thats for sure!

90cm -

Snapshot-1.jpg

Snapshot-3.jpg

Snapshot-2.jpg

IMG_3088.jpg

jump off... (these did look quite big to me sitting on a pony...)

Snapshot-6.jpg

Snapshot-7.jpg

Snapshot-8.jpg

Snapshot-9.jpg

Snapshot-10.jpg

And the video of the 90cm...

IMG_3096.jpg

Plan is now to go XC schooling, and then maybe some eventing.... :D

Thanks for reading :)

Rosiefan

Visit site
Breathes a sigh of relief - Madhector hasn't turned into a 100% dressage diva after all :D. Eventing is definitely the way to go - pity you're a bit too old for pony trials though ;)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I think you will have some serious fun eventing on him! Maybe pony squashing is the answer as they always seem to be tougher than horses!

ecrozier

Visit site
He's so cute. Are you planning to keep him long term? I bet he has a real sense of humour - looks full of character!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Never know what might happen - but generally plan is for him to stay. He's not an easy pony for a child and he has some "habits" lets say.... ;)

He is a total character though and we adore him :)