Oh dear, I've done something very stupid...

JJS

Visit site
You can’t go wrong with a bay Thoroughbred mare. Mine was my horse of a lifetime, and if you have half as much fun with yours as I had with my Alice, you won’t regret your purchase for a single second.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
We did a very similar thing and bought a
WB broodmare although she could be ridden she too had no stable name! I named her Grace and she was one of the kindest mares I have ever known.

I wish you all the best with her I can't see the pictures though:(

EquestrianE01

Visit site
We did a very similar thing and bought a
WB broodmare although she could be ridden she too had no stable name! I named her Grace and she was one of the kindest mares I have ever known.

I wish you all the best with her I can't see the pictures though:(

Sorry, I'm not sure how to put them on any way other than Imgur any more. I'm not the most computer literate I'm afraid 🙈

EquestrianE01

Visit site
Some more piccies of her being ridden (not by me)...

Apparently she throws her head 'if you take strong hold' not quite sure what that means, but to be expected with a TB mare really. I think in the first pic, you can see the quality of work she's going to produce one day

EquestrianE01

Visit site
Oh no, all of the stuff I absolutely HAD to order for Grace has just arrived. If I stop answering posts, it's because I'm buried under all the crap I've ordered.

Is there anyone sensible on here I can entrust my debit card to? I don't think I should be left alone with it anymore 🙈🙈🙈

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Oh no, all of the stuff I absolutely HAD to order for Grace has just arrived. If I stop answering posts, it's because I'm buried under all the crap I've ordered.

Is there anyone sensible on here I can entrust my debit card to? I don't think I should be left alone with it anymore 🙈🙈🙈

Nope :D

Trouper

Visit site

Don't be silly - you are chatting to horsey people here!!!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site

Ha, funny! You know you need at least 5 different everyday bridles, a minimum of 3 identical rugs (one for washing, one for wearing, one because you liked the colour) and of course, a full set of matchy matchy bandages, numnah, Regatta jacket...I had a clearout recently, you’d think I had a yard full, not just one horse. 😳

EquestrianE01

Visit site
Well she's here 🥳🥳🥳. Loaded and traveled like a dream, other than falling over on her way into the lorry 🙄🤦‍♀️.
Very happy and settled already. Pics as promised,

Will get some better ones later, for the confo experts among you

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Lovely. :) I'm glad she didn't hurt herself when she fell. Look at her snazzy new rug too!

RuHm29m.jpg

EquestrianE01

Visit site
Lovely. :) I'm glad she didn't hurt herself when she fell. Look at her snazzy new rug too!

RuHm29m.jpg

I'm not normally one to blame the horse, but it was totally her fault! Far to busy trying suss out what was in my pocket to pay any attention to where her feet were going. It was just a little slip down on her knees, back up and she carried on into the box, so no harm done. Silly mare 🙄

I'll pop a picture up later and you'll see just how sad I am re the rug. Her and Dude are twinseys (runs and ducks for cover) 🙈

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Awwwww I'm not a huge fan of TBs....or mares 🙄🤣 BIT she does look lovely and has a really kind eye. Sounds to me like she's fallen on her feet with you. They do have a habit of choosing their person 😍😍❤

EquestrianE01

Visit site
What an amazing mare! Led into her stable as good as gold, followed closely by an over excited and prancing Dude 🙄 (he got very unnecessary about his new friend). Had her tea, then promptly had a wormer jammed into her gob, didn't bat an eye the good girly.

More piccies as promised, don't judge me for the matching rugs 🙈

Dude's 13.2 and I'm 5'11", just for size reference. She's supposedly 16.2, but I never trust ads and I haven't measured her yet.

Asked Mum to take a confo shot for me 🤦‍♀️. Note to self, don't ask for pictures when your photographer is cold and wet. It's a very half hearted effort, so I shall ask again when it's dry tomorrow 😄

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
What a kind looking mare. She's going to come on really nicely as she tones up. I'll look forward to seeing your progress together.