OH FOR GODS SAKE

Vicki_Krystal

vpequestrian.weebly.com
ITS DAMN SNOWING.

I was in one of the only areas it seemed that didnt have snow.

Right up until about 8pm. grrrrr

Now there is already 3 inches of the stuff outside my door.

Im thinking i may as well give up riding til February
frown.gif

ROMANY 1959

Visit site
Know just how you feel, took me 3 hours to drive home 4 miles from work...............
N Wales got off lightly till today and bang we got 5 inches in 3 hours and all came to a grinding halt

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I got a new horse in October and didn't get to ride much before the bad weather kicked in. It's been probably 5 weeks now since I rode! Good time to buy and a bad time to ride. Just going to have to work hard in the Spring.

I'm in Herts and the snow started here a little while ago.

CaleruxShearer

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Still not snowing in e Herts, but I'm guessing it's on the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tis snowing at mine, had about 2 inches in a hour and a half, think its snowing at Dad's so should be on its way up to you
frown.gif

hadfos

Visit site
We have had about 6 inches in total today
frown.gif

however went to shop at 7pm and it was 3 degrees and raining
shocked.gif
,bloody crazy country,lol!

bananas_22

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've got a fizzy TB on trial for 2 weeks - really peed off now

[/ QUOTE ]

Argh, I know we all moan about the rubbish riding conditions, but that is REALLY bad luck!!
crazy.gif

Brontie

Visit site
Im in the same county as you as its been snowing since about half 8 ish. And by the looks of things we have about an inch, maybe more. Just hoping there's more over night so schools shut tomorrow :p

rascal

Visit site
White in the midlands, looks like only me and the boss will be at work tomorrow, we are the only two with a 4x4! Its a few inches deep now, if it keeps up all night no one will able to go.

Mike007

Visit site
Ten oclock in surrey and its just arrived and looks like it means business.I think we are all now completely stuffed.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Georgie1989

Visit site
I NEVER post on here and am a self confessed lurker (hence this being my first post) but the snow its just getting stupid now!!! Im in the same boat as Hollywozzle...just bought a new horse and hes sat doing nothing in the stable, i go back to university at the end of January and i bet thats when the snow will clear and then he will still be sat doing nothing! so frustrating! think we should all emigrate!

saddlesore

Visit site
I'm another Scot lol! We've had a lovely mixture of snow, freeze (-12), snow, freeze (-10) etc etc for over two weeks. Everything is wild. The pavements are unusable and buses and trains have been cancelled
crazy.gif

Thank god I made the decision this summer to move to a yard with an indoor school lol!