Oh Katie Price you horrid, cruel, evil woman... how dare you

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Yet another non story! PETA get on with something that's worthwhile because if this is what concerns you you obviously know nothing! This isn't cruel, get on with the many true cases of cruelty there are around the world!!! :(

Shantara

Visit site
I do always wonder how comfortable clips that in the saddle area must be. However, a few patterns on the shoulder/bum...really? What harm could that ever cause?! Ned has 4 stars on his bum and he's just fine! Pathetic.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
clip pretty patterns on Princess's pony's bum?

You are so cruel.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Showbiz/Celebrity-_-447517982-_-Imageandlink

:eek3:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've lost my 'rolling on the floor laughing' icon.
Can't stand the woman myself, but get real, cruel. Jees don't they realie they get clipped all the time and patterns done daily. Who ever started this stupid article should look into the facts of clipping before writting trash like this, mind you trash on a trashy paper so does fit.

That video is painful to watch for one thing kids hands are not still, bouncing up and down, second one the same and bouncing up and down in saddle and when you pause it she leans back over the jumps pulling pony in the mouth. She shouts brilliant er NO get real.

Last edited:

rascal

Visit site
I cant stand her either, but to slag her off for that is just plain STUPID! Our welsh b has often been clipped with hearts on his rump, are they going to be after me next????? Misty is out on loan maybe they should go rescue him. He is a Cushing's pony so grows a really thick coat, and its the only way to keep him comfy.
Haven't people noticed most of the racehorses on tv are clipped, is that cruel as well?

Last edited:

Hexx

Visit site
Brace yourselves! She has a new series coming up on Lifetime (I think) - Katie's Pony Club - where she will be trying lots of activities, eg, hunting, polo, etc.

Not sure if I am going to watch it, I think I may end up throwing something at the TV if I did!!