Oh my dear lord.

rema

Visit site
I have just been mooching through Ebay as you do and oh my god!.What can i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif
grin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Green-Leather-Sadd...1QQcmdZViewItem

0ldmare

Visit site
Wish they could spell Bridle...

Its the most vile thing I can remember seeing for a long time!!

Gingernags

Visit site
Oh hells bells! I was expecting a kind of pastel mint colour but that is just vile... and same colour bridle but with RED reins? Why? I thought the saying was red and green should never be seen?

Pea-soup and vomit green
crazy.gif

Wonder if they do it in pink?

Happytohack

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh hells bells! I was expecting a kind of pastel mint colour but that is just vile... and same colour bridle but with RED reins? Why? I thought the saying was red and green should never be seen?

Pea-soup and vomit green
crazy.gif

Wonder if they do it in pink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go on - you know you want one
grin.gif

tremorfa

Visit site
Well, what can one say? Off to get the cheque book! Have been looking for a way to get my own back on Clyde after he trod on my foot yesterday-think I've found it?
grin.gif

silversox

Visit site
Hey, you young'uns out there. You won't remember those lovely brightly coloured plaited nylon reins that were all the rage in the sixties!!!! We had nylon girths to match, as well. Every girl at the local riding school would treat her 'favourite' pony to the complete set, including bandages etc., to put on them for the local show and the owner said we looked like a bowl of fruit salad coming down the road!!!! Happy days!!!