Oh no it gets worse

Goldenstar

Visit site
Well big changes here G has been sold to young pro and I put Harvey down .
Hey ho that’s horses I could write pages about the last fortnight but will just draw a line under it
So moving on to hopefully happier things a google of Pleasant Blue Sky will bring up the h and h add for my new horse who I pick up Monday the sales video is worth watching.
The owner is bringing him half way to Arena UK so it’s easy for me that’s kind .
You can’t stop at my age you need to keep moving .

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Oh sod it G, I'm so sorry. Off to fnd your new horse now, congratulations on that, I hope you have a lot of fun with him.

Carrottom

Visit site
Sorry about the last couple of weeks.
I love the look of your new horse, what are your plans for him?
Just the pic of his face made me smile 🙂

Goldenstar

Visit site
No plans for new one as such except ride every day fit young friend and I will share him and get him to the hounds he’s never hunted and is unfit so we will be doing that from a couple of fields away .
He’s been out a few times BD and BS and has shown.
He’s comfy to ride still feels a bit green .
We will see where we get.

oldie48

Visit site
Thank you I am frankly pretty battered by it all but my guts told me having no horse was a bad idea so I have just gone out and bought one with view that if it feels safe and passes the vet it’s in .
That was exactly my approach when I lost Mr B so suddenly I hope it works out as well for you as it did for me. The new boy looks great and I hope you have many many years together.

Remi'sMum

Visit site
What a horrid time you’ve had but, my word, Sky looks just the fellow to put a smile back on your face. What a lovely sort. Looking forward to more posts about him. And hugs for the cr*ppy time you’ve had...