OH NOOOO....a tractor!!!

Kenzo

Visit site
*thinks* Oh god, a tractor is coming towards me, hope it slows down, oh well here goes!

*Looks* for nearest possible large driveway/entrance to another juction to hide in or possible wide grass verge to stand out of the way and seek shelter

.......then I realise I'm in the car

Anyone else find themselves doing this?

:rolleyes::D

JingleTingle

Visit site
On the rare occasion I pull out to overtake something in my little baby jeep, I find myself automatically sitting deeper in the saddle and getting ready for a launch into flat out gallop as I whizz past! As my top speed is only 90km per hour the temptation to wind the window down and urge my mount on with a schooling whip is huge!:eek::D

Littlelegs

Visit site
I leg yield my car round corners. I asked my 7 yr old why she was pedalling & squeezing her bike brakes at the same time & got the response 'you don't just use your hands to slow down mummy' in a slightly scornful voice!

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Rofl :D

Loving the daughter one LittleLegs :D :D

I do the:

Half-halts before a speed bump :cool:
Expect the car/dog/inanimate object/OH to move over at the touch of my hand :rolleyes:
Set up for xc jumps when in the train and going through countryside :p
Tell the car to Whoa! :eek::D
Pat the car when it's made it to the journey's end okay...:rolleyes:

I think I need help...:cool::D

JFTDWS

Visit site
I don't panic at the sight of tractors as my horses are fine with them. I do worry about cyclists and cars spooking :eek:

Have been known to adopt a two point over speed bumps, pat the car for being good, leg yield round corners, ask him to strike off when changing gear, passage or half pass around the corridors at work and more... My sanity is definitely under question right now :eek:

Blitzen

Visit site
I was hacking my mare and saw a police car coming towards us, I had a panic because I didn't have my seatbelt on before I realised I was grabbing over my shoulder for a seatbelt that wasn't there. Doh!

snoopyinfrance

Visit site
OK Ladies - have a laugh on me!

I am wary of spooking cyclists, scary plastic bags (when in the car).

I pat my car on the steering wheel when he's executed an accurate manoeuvre, or over taken carefully, or made it up that big hill without trotting in the middle.

I also caught myself doing tempi changes down the corridor to the kitchen last night! In my defence I was in my breeches!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I was hacking my mare and saw a police car coming towards us, I had a panic because I didn't have my seatbelt on before I realised I was grabbing over my shoulder for a seatbelt that wasn't there. Doh!

HAHA! I've found myself panicking that I don't have a hat on in the car before :eek:

tonitot

Visit site
My car struggles with hills, when we go up one ive been known click at him and give him a pat at the top whilst saying, "good boy Nigel!" :p

moandben

Visit site
A few years ago I was riding my boy in a field and a car drove past on the lane with its lights on,

I then looked to try and turn mine on....couldn't find the switch !!