Ok folks....the wait is over (hopefully..!!)

Remi'sMum

Visit site
Everything firmly crossed here for Thursday!!! She looks gorgeous! What about Munchie, cos she’s so lovely you just want to munch her!! And that lends itself well to silly in-love-with-my-horse adaptations, Munchie MooMoo, Munchie Wunchie, Scrummy Munchie... ok, I’ll shut up now 😂

Imogen Rose

Visit site
Great looking horse! My pony is called crunchie, which I thought was odd and didnt like at first.. but her passport name is crystal which I thought was more daft. 4 years later I couldn't imagine calling her anything else! Does get adjusted to munchie? Also equally daft once written down 😂

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
Thanks everyone...I'm not keen on Gucci either but it was as close as I can get 🙈 Sadly, her passport name is also bloody Crunchie (that will also be changed 😂😂) so no inspiration there 🙄🙄🙄
For a completely different sounding name I like Savannah. My friend's cob that will be her field mate is Ruby so people have suggested Jewel, Sapphire etc. I'm not keen on people names for horses really 🤔🤔

G&T

Visit site
Yayyyy! She looks super, best of luck for the vetting.

I’m another who thinks Crunchie is quite sweet. I like stable names that are easy to shout down the field 😁 anything more than two syllables is far too tiring so you just end up shortening anyway! Flower names are nice for horses, how about Daisy? Or if you’re changing her passport name you could call her something more glamorous on that, like Tiger-Lily, then call her Tigs or Lil for short?
Sorry I realise you hadn’t actually asked for name suggestions!! 😂

Ellietotz

Visit site
What's her passport name?
I changed the stable name of my most recent purchase because I knew another horse with the same name and didn't like it 🙊
Her new name sounds pretty similar to the original and she cottoned on super fast. So how about something almost rhyming? Frenchy/ie (like the film grease?!) came to mind but I'm sure others will come up with better suggestions.

She's beautiful and I definitely vote for Frenchy for her name!

Nasicus

Visit site
To put it into perspective, I have a chestnut (ginger!!) and white, and the local 13yo's started calling her Gucci when they went past :eek:

So long as the name as the same amount of syllables and ends in the same tone, so 'crun-chee' then I'm sure she'll quickly pick up on it and respond!

She's also rather nice, all fingers crossed for you!

tristar

Visit site
I went the other day and viewed a horse that made me grin the very second I saw her :)
She's approx 17hh, chestnut/white coloured mare, 11 years old in June. She's done it all at one point or another but for the last two years has been doing hacking, fun rides and a bit of jumping. She's hunted in the past and has some serious scope in that department. She likes to just crack on with it. She's incredibly polite and has the most soft, friendly eyes 😍😍😍 She felt very forward but super safe.
Hacks on her own without a care in the world ❤❤❤
I could only fine one "fault" and that is that she dishes at the front, not terribly but it's there. Doesn't affect her work though and she doesnt have any lumps, bumps or knocks to her legs etc.
So as long as her vetting goes ok on Thursday then it looks like I've got me a horse 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Also she is currently named Crunchie...which I absolutely refuse to call any horse ever lol. So thinking of changing it to Gucci..?? 🤔🤔

https://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/118963324/beautifull-coloured-mare.html?link=/search?keyword=Horse+Wrexham+&sectionId=3365
if shes that good i might call her chanel or armani

Floxie

Visit site
Hahaha so many opinions on her name! Mine is - Crunchie is really unfortunate :D Gucci is bleh! Sushi is ace though, how cute!

She looks fabulous, what a find - matches to a T everything you've described as ideal :) I have everything crossed for you tomorrow!

timbobs

Visit site
I haven't commented on any of your posts, but I have been following your journey.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!

I quite like the name Crunchie but I love the chocolate bars :D

Hollychops

Visit site
She looks lovely! I like Crunchies but not sure it suits from the pics, but i dont like Gucci. Whatever you call her doesnt really matter its what she means to you and the fun you have that does matter.

Looking forward to a successful vetting tomorrow, i will be watching the forum with baited breath :)

If you are not keen on keeping Crunchie, maybe wait until you have had her a while and then think what she suits.

AandK

Visit site
She looks like a lovely mare, fingers crossed for tomorrow! I also love the name Crunchie, if it can't stay then was going to suggest Frenchie but someone beat me to it. Defo not Gucci...!!

2ndtimearound

Visit site
Although you mentioned you don't like human names, how about one of these (they aren't all that common as human names, I don't think, so no one would necessarily notice):
Chichi - meaning clear, bright and famous
Suruchi/Suruchie - a Sanskrit name meaning having good taste