Ok folks....the wait is over (hopefully..!!)

Chippers1

Visit site
Good luck with the vetting! I quite like Crunchie :D I didn't like Buzz's name when I got him (not enough syllables!) but it's grown on me. Or I just call him Buzzles ha ha.

Bernster

Visit site
I've only been to 1 vetting in person - it's so much less stressful to be there than waiting around for the result! Looking forward to the news.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
This isn't feeling good .......... SLH should have known by 3.30, 4pm at the absolute latest.

😕😕😕

Roxylola

Visit site
Mmm, the wait is making me not so optimistic but possibly if the vet was late etc and SLH is not there and waiting to hear then it's not a stretch to still be waiting.

TPO

Visit site
I had a horse pass a vetting but it took hours for the vet to contact me (I wasnt present). Vet did say she would have failed horse on her behaviour because of how sharp she was bit seller had told her I was fully aware and fine about it (true) so I think she wanted to speak to me before confirming anything.

On the other hand when I had a potential horse fail the vetting the vet stopped it early because there was no point proceeding (horse lame)and I knew within half an hour.

So no news doesn't mean bad news 😉🤞🏻

Bernster

Visit site
So funny how many people are hanging on for the news. Hopefully another 'HHO horse' on its way. My most memorable vet call was when I was at a work conference in Miami and got the call whilst I was on South Beach in the sun watching the ocean - now that does not happen often!