Ok, it's the Daily Fail, but still...

Meems

Visit site
Maybe that's the secret of my little Yorkie's good health ...................... she's never gone anywhere near dog food (apart from the first day I bought her as a pup over 13 years ago). She ate it once and never again!

wren123

Visit site
It just reads like one long advert for the author's dog food! I am looking into a raw food diet for my dog, but there is no scientific evidence in that article that it is better for her.
Plus what qualifications does a canine nutrition expert have!
Typical Daily Mail.

jrp204

Visit site
So, obviously everyone feeds their dog the correct amount of food for their dogs size, they never give them treats and they get exercised for the optimum time for the breed. Hmm not sure it is necessarily just the dog food manufacturers that are supposedly shortening our dogs life. Dogs are not eating human grade food? Hmm possibly because they are not human?
Don't think I will lose any sleep on this one. Chuck me a tin of Chappie someone.

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
It is a great bit of advertorial. I'm not a canine nutrition expert, but I can look at my dog's teeth and understand that he wasn't designed to eat biscuits/grain.

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
I got a free copy of the Honeys feeding handbook a few months ago and it's actually a reasonable read, 10x better than that adverti.. I mean, article. :p It was more about encouraging people to be aware of what is in commercial dog food, consider what it is they are feeding their dog and gently showing how raw feeding is a species appropriate alternative.

EAST KENT

Visit site
I read the article thinking "oh good" ..then realised it was actually an advert for the most expensive way of feeding raw there is! I do know a couple of people buying their" specially chosen " little orders ,both of them well meaning ,too rich,and very very stupid to be taken in.Raw feeding is so easy and can be so cheap!