Ok just to prove

M_G

Visit site
That if I had a horse for sale I wouldnt care who said what on a forum... Here is a side view of my lad critique away

Boston006.jpg

katie_southwest

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He is lovely IMO- although I could be very wrong in the eyes of the bunny huggers.
Here is my boy- papered ISH
Holstein_cows_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Rosiie he's a stunner
grin.gif

M_G

Visit site
No I am not annoyed, I purely wanted to prove that not all owners are bothered by other peoples comments.... it in regard to the meat horses thread & fluffy bunnys getting offended at the truth being told about horses for sale

M_G

Visit site
I dont want to hear lovely boy I want to hear his faults...Please I am not a fluffy bunny

He is the most miserable grumpy twat you could ever meet and is constntly testing the boundarys but so am I so we get on

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Well I like you horse, but he is a bit pidgeon chested and a tad ewe necked/ lacking topline on his neck!!! Like his compactedness though!!! Have you got any current ie not summer pics?

M_G

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He is lovely IMO- although I could be very wrong in the eyes of the bunny huggers.
Holstein_cows_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its ugly and looks like a cow
tongue.gif
grin.gif

annret

Visit site
Well, he has a slightly ewe neck and his pasterns are a little upright behind.
It's just far harder work than on a horse who is pratcically deformed.

asbo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
No I am not annoyed, I purely wanted to prove that not all owners are bothered by other peoples comments.... it in regard to the meat horses thread & fluffy bunnys getting offended at the truth being told about horses for sale

[/ QUOTE ]

can i just say i am not a fluffy bunnie, i just dont think there is any need to pull a horse for sale advert of the net and rip the horse to bits.

nice looking horse
smile.gif

RunToEarth

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holstein_cows_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, my actual horse looks very similar.

skewbaldpony

Visit site
I've got a pony who looks a lot like a belted galloway, and once worked with a herd of arabs, the female offspring of which almost all looked like herefords.
Regards the bunny hugging, I'm just not sure where HH stands legally, if they take someone's money to advertise their horse, and then basically fund a hatchett job.

M_G

Visit site
The minute you put a horse up for sale you are inviting critique, whether by telephone, face to face or on a forum... All this every horse is beautiful crap is IMO bunny hugging..

Me I couldnt give a sh1t what anyone says about the grumpy ginger tosser

Flame_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

He is the most miserable grumpy twat you could ever meet

[/ QUOTE ]

Better watch your language or the button pushers will be after you next!
grin.gif

Honeypots

Visit site
So you don't give a [****]....thats ok then
tongue.gif

Personally, I'd be pretty peed off if I'd paid for an advert on HHO only for the members of the forum to rip it apart.

and yes, yes, I understand all about it being on the www for all to see but still...seems very unfair
crazy.gif

I have a conformationally challenged horse atm and would have no probelm with him being conformationally pulled apart if thats what floats yer boat but would be pissed off if someone said he should be dog meat...uncalled for IMO.

bhpride

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holstein_cows_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you sell him? If so, how much for? Or would you consider part exchange with mine? Good allrounder but has worms. Photo below

cow-2.jpg

Please reply.

bhpride

Visit site

Thank you, I brush and floss them myself everyday unlike others on here who can't be bothered - neglect it is
mad.gif
frown.gif
god I'm such a good owner
grin.gif

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Holstein_cows_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto^^ very cow like (sorry if that offends) for some reason, and im sorry about this, but i have the desire to milk it!!! but thats only IMO!!
tongue.gif

Tia

Visit site
I'm a leg girl, from what I can see, his legs look pretty good - other parts of him, well I'm sure you can see his faults.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Firewell

Visit site
I quite like the term Fluffy Bunny. I am a Fluffy Bunny, well one that is admittedly smelling of horse right now.
Im girlie and I like to see the good in things. I think all horses are beautiful and I cry if my bf ever kills a spider, because even though spiders give me the creeps they are innocent souls after all.
Do people take the p** out of me, like the dealer I thought was lovely who ripped me off because she can see im a walkover, yes but im happy with the way I am all the same
smile.gif

Id be mortified if someone called myself or my horse ugly.