OK - So how long do you spend on the forum?!!! (Also in NL)

punk

Visit site
Just interested!

It seems that a lot of people spend a HUGE amount of their time each day on the forum - which is great - BUT:
a. How do you have the time? (with work/school and horses to look after etc)
b. Is it addictive? (like taking drugs!)
c. Do you bother to follow up/ reply to your posts/replies
d. Do you find it useful for info? (I know I do!)
e. Is it just another way of procrastinating(?!) about life, and not getting on with anything? (Me!)

Some people have literally THOUSANDS of posts against their name in a year - would love to hear what makes you tick - so to speak!!!!!

This is obviously a vey popular forum, but also a very good way of finding out information about ANYTHING to do with horses and riding.

As you will see, I am not a HEAVY poster, but do comment and enter into discussion when I feel I can help - and even ask the odd question.

However, I do log on most evenings to 'have a look'. Am I typical, or not really into it?!!!!!!!!!!!

ljpinkhorse

Visit site
I dont actually post very often but i do spend , on average , around 4 hrs on here every day =O

In awnser to your questions ...

I'm homeschooled so i'm usually found on here for hours during the day when im supposed to be doing my ' gcse coursework'
wink.gif

Totally :S If i havent been on here for more than a few hours during the day i just have to drag my laptop out and check out the new posts :$ Also when attempting to log off ' just five more minutes quickly turns into another hour spent infront of the computer :p

c.Do you bother to follow up/ reply to your posts/replies. Usually , yes :)

Very
smile.gif

e. Is it just another way of procrastinating(?!) about life, and not getting on with anything? (Me!)
Hmmm ... maybe , now i think about it
confused.gif
grin.gif
lol

Swift08

Visit site
I don't post a huge amount but i spend a huge amount of time on here, i would hate to know how many hours!

Pony only takes up a few hours of my day and as im home educated doing gcse's there isnt much to do.
It is far to addictive...need i say more
tongue.gif
grin.gif

c. Do you bother to follow up/ reply to your posts/replies
Most of the time i do, unless there is a serious reason why i can't.
Yes, i have learnt lots of things through here that i have found extremely useful
smile.gif

Probably
grin.gif

MandyMoo

Visit site
im usually on for about 30mins-1hour every day...i log on after iv eaten my tea and done any schoolwork/revision...and then i just read/comment on any posts that interest me. as for your questions;

i find the time because i go on after school and my horses are on full livery so i have time to go on here
smile.gif

i do find it very useful for information, a lot of the time i dont even have to post questions, whats going through my mind is usually posted by someone else so i do check back on these threads to see what people say
i think it is addictive :p and i do sometimes use it to procrastinate :p haha

xxx