ok so i called the stud.......

brackenhappy

Visit site
and they are unsure if bracken is pregnant
frown.gif
i've got to ring back on monday! is doing my sanity no good this!!! only spoke to the head girl as owner away
frown.gif
so with some luck she is pregnant on monday (miracles can happen!!) as i'm cutting it fine to get her covered again and scanned up to her 40 day before i go on holiday!
smile.gif
so fingers crossed for monday!!
grin.gif
shes deffo getting her moneys worth out of dollar!!!!
grin.gif
blush.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
dont know!! was in work when i phoned them so couldnt talk for long just said didnt look positive that she was pregnant just that they where going to re-scan again on monday to be sure either way! dont know whether or not the girl i spoke to knew whats going on and thats a standard response or the vet hadnt been and she thought of the first thing!! or with some luck they scanned her to soon and something is there but they dont know what!! blinkin horses!!!

htobago

Visit site
Poor brackenhappy - this all sounds very frustrating! I'd be going nuts as well!
frown.gif

Mind you - I spend enough time already fretting and biting my nails and losing sleep over all Tobago's mares; can't imagine what I'd be like if I had a mare of my own!
blush.gif

I do hope your girl is in foal!
smile.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
thankies!! otherwise i'm sending her to your boy next!!!! am hoping that she was scanned to early but girl seemed vaugue! dont know if because she didnt have a clue or was thinking i would go off on one after what happened to my friend horse. either way have worked out she has to be covered within the next two weeks for her to have her 40 day scan and brought home 3 days before i go away!!!

Navalgem

www.addienasporthorses.com
i think you might be right about her being scanned too early (looking back to date of last scan) so hopefully there will be a baby in there for you on monday! She certainly did gte her money'd worth from Dollar lol, sure he was happy to oblige tho!
grin.gif

Foxford

Visit site
I'll keep my fingers crossed on Monday. I bet you'll be sat by the phone biting your nails all day!! She's done it before she can do it again...

brackenhappy

Visit site
i have lovely long natural nails so loads to bite on monday!!!!
grin.gif
gonna phone them if i havent heard by 1pm i think!!!
wink.gif
did the rugs fit???
laugh.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
never mind poor bracken!!!! she got naked in the field and trashed her rug!! nice new shiny one in my house now! shes not getting it!!!! she dont deserve it LOL!!!!

brackenhappy

Visit site
mmmm.......think bribery will work better if i hold off the winter rugs not the lightweight!!...........or could turn up with her tack and tell her if shes not pregnant thats it shes gettin rode again!!!....but she may call my bluff as she knows i aint gonna get on her back!!! but the threat of the dreaded bridle and saddle might just do the trick!!!!!

Foxford

Visit site
Bracken tacked up, now I'd like to see it! You'd have to buy her a new saddle though, lol!! I'm picking up some wormer 2mo from larton and then I'm going down with them. Can't wait to see him!! Will get some pics. Bracken has to get in foal so I can come and play with it next year!! Tell her I will come and ride her too if she doesn't hurry up!
grin.gif

brackenhappy

Visit site
do you have life insurance LOL!!!!
grin.gif
.........i have a new saddle!!
tongue.gif
...........well its only been on her back twice since new and the bridle i bought her (one of 3!!) has never been worn!!!!
blush.gif
you can deffo come play as by then your boy will be all growed up!!!
grin.gif
cant wait for photos!!!!
laugh.gif
you have to fill a book in now at larton for the wormers!! (dont know if you know about that or not!!)
grin.gif

Foxford

Visit site
Wow, bracken has a great wardrobe!! She is spoiled!
tongue.gif
No, I didn't know about signing the book - thanks for that!

ClaireT

Visit site
fingers crossed for you BH! Like you say, she's certainly had her money's worth! xx
Carerra will be 40 days by the end of next week (hopefully!) Haven't seen her since her first scan last Tuesday. Paranoid about even looking at her in case she reabsorbs...She seems happiest out with her hubby, so am going to leave her to it for another week!