Ok so who's coming to Badminton????? Can't wait!!!!

fruity

Visit site
I'm going on saturday,have to go with my ex as he works there and gets VIP tickets free. My little boys coming and me and the ex get on well still so it should be a good day,last year and the year before was fab! anyone thinking of buying anything specifically whilst there? Last year i spent quite a bit of money. Nearly £500 on stalls and then bought 23k Mits Outlander Warrior!!! Def won't be spending anything like that this year! Very broke at the mo and am trying to save for lots of jump lessons for me and the horsey.

Hope everyone has lots of fun. Wonder what the fasion is this year!
Can't tell you how many blue jeans and dubarrys i saw! Oh and i was one of them! to be fair i've had my boots since they first came out so i must of been one of the founders of the craze!!!

Flibble

www.annamason-art.co.uk
I am going and I aint wearing Dubarrys or Jodphurs plus money is tight so I will not buy a programme either.

I will be buying Fly Rugs Turnout Rugs Lunge Cavesson,Padded lungeline and good side reins if I see some I like!!

Going Thursday and Friday!! Hope to be looking at Livery yards Sat Sun (PG).

0ldmare

Visit site
I'll be there (on a trade stand so wont see much of the action though
frown.gif
). Hope you are all going to spend lots of lovely money, ha ha
tongue.gif
Only trouble is I bet I do too!
grin.gif

Erehwemos

Visit site
I'm going on Thursday
smile.gif
Was planning to go Friday too but cant now as I have a job interview (!) so am going to have to cram all my shopping into 4 hours
crazy.gif
Might stop me spending quite so much money...but I doubt it!

My list includes:
A new hat (probably Champion Ventair)
Two nameplates for Ellie's headcollars
A new magnetic bracelet - preferably Kieffer
A waistcoat....I always buy a waistcoat
A large cavesson (NOT crank) black noseband with brass buckles
A Joules top....or two
grin.gif

SDH

Visit site
I'm going on Saturday. Its my first time. Very exciting
smile.gif

Desperatly need a new body protector, so thats defo on my shopping list!
I'll probably be broke after that
grin.gif

Kat_Bath

Visit site
I am going on the Friday and Sunday (have to work on the Saturday at the library-boo hiss).

I am a poor student so no money spending... Well... Maybe a little. Just a little bit...
wink.gif

china

Visit site
im going friday! i cant wait! gona get a new showjacket as mines looking abit aged, and a few bits for my dressage saddle, cant wait!!

jnb

Visit site
I'm going Thursday - got a two hour journey and planning to arrive around 8ish when the gates open! Does anyone know if the stands will be open then> I want to shop shop shop as I've lost loads of weight in the past 9 months (over 6 Stone!) and all my clothes are too big!
I'll be the one weighed down by bags wearing huge clothes!
I also want a name plate for my Cob's stable - does anyone know if there will anyone there to buy one from?

china

Visit site
there is usually name plate making stands but get to it early as when they get busyer they take longer to get done