OK. Time For Wellie Recommendations

pennyturner

Visit site
I bought some pipducks last year, and was really pleased with them as they're a bit like Hunters used to be. However, they only lasted about a year - they have now split.

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
my aigle parcours have lasted 4 years, still waterproof and i can and do walk miles in them. they were about £160 but well worth it to me as i really suffer with cold feet and these keep me nice and warm...if they die this winter i will buy another pair...

Cobbytype

Visit site
I bought a pair of Sports Dirt Boots earlier this year and they are very comfortable with good grip on slippery ground. They're full length and I think the price was around £50.

Boulty

Visit site
I bought some Rudds wellies at Bramham as a new thing to try although I've yet to wear them enough to break them in & have moved to full livery so they're not going to get the hammering they might have done. I was a previous fan of Ariat mudbusters but seemed to have to replace them every couple of years if not sooner as they split. I've also got an at least 10 yr old pair of Toggi wanderers kicking about that are amazingly still just about waterproof (I think they have a tiny leak somewhere) that tend to act as reserve wellies (I only don't use them much as if the lining gets a bit damp when it's cold / if they've been worn for several hours then it takes an age to dry again!). Oh and don't get the WoofWear wellies, mine split within about a month of buying them although I did get a refund

turnbuckle

Visit site
Aigle for me. Not the cheapest but cheaper than le Chameau. Coming up to 2 years, worn most of the day ever day except when hot and in fine fettle.

Avoid muckboot and variants, they just don't last.

maisie06

Visit site
I have bought Dedito this year - half the price of Aigle but have a big following in the shooting world so figured I'd give them go. I have some Grubbs Frostline too but I find them uncomfortable...