OK who is it?

Bossanova

Visit site
dunno but found it quite amusing.... quite a good foow up to the SB one I think
smirk.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
Oh dear...some of it uncalled for but oh my god...classic, absolute classic - can't stop laughing. The replies? Why do people bite??? Not my place to say whether it was to be said, but I suppose a lot of it is children/ teenagers bigging up their lives. We've al done it at some point - stretched the story a little - but a nice dose of reality.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

sojeph

Visit site
Down right nasty and uncalled for IMO - let people be for f**ks sake! WTF is this person doing in the Common Room anyway if they are in their 30's - how sad. Just shows how you can't tell who the hell your communicating with on here!
crazy.gif

Puppy

Visit site
Erm, given theres only a dozen or so people with that many posts I don't think this person would be stupid enough to say that, and roughly their age, were it true!!
crazy.gif

seaofdreams

Visit site
i think (IMHO) it's sad really and some people take stuff like that to heart i know i would if somthing horrible was said about me or my neddies as im a very senstive person.
Hx

Puppy

Visit site
I do speak my mind.
smirk.gif

I was not being cryptic.
confused.gif

Yes I am feisty, always geting called that!!
smirk.gif

So I say, erm a lot, jeez, don't take it personally, but FYI, in this scenario then yes I think it would be foolish to believe what this troll is claiming!!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I think sadly it's the same individual who posted a similar thing here recently.
I would reply but to be honest if they get their kicks from saying hurtful things they deserve pity instead.
Whoever it is , why not sort your own life out instead of taking your frustration and pain out on people who can't answer back?
You're obviously hurting to resort to this sort of thing, I hope your life gets better soon so you won't feel the need for this.

horsegirl

Visit site
I think you are all taking it bit too seriously, although I wouldn't have gone about it in this way I do agree with some of the things this person has said. He/she probably shouldn't have told people they would never be good riders as everyone should have ambition and can dream of the say they win HOYS! I think the purpose was to make these children (and adults) think about the stupid things they say/do/say they've done. Really what does it matter what other people say about you? if I worried about that I wouldn't get out of bed. I know I am no longer a good rider as I am very out of practice and who knows maybe I never will be again, maybe I never was, but if someone points that out to me so what? I wouldn't tolerate rudeness about my horse but then I am not trying to pass him off as a the next Badders winner!

sojeph

Visit site
TBH - it says more about the person posting than it does about those they posted about.
OK - so its not serious in the grand scheme of things but its hurtful and unnecessary to slag people off on a public forum where people form opinions of you. The poster was careful not to divulge their real name so that this couldn't happen to them!

henryhorn

No not really, it has to be someone who actually inhabits the common room sometimes as I don't know about you, but I haven't a clue who most of them are!
It seems strange we would get two similarly worded posts though, so it may be the same person as last time.
I genuinely think they have a massive problem with inferiority themselves, otherwise why rip to bits other's ambitions and dreams?
It's cyberspace, we will get weirdos, trolls and such but 99% of the time this place is great for support and knowledge and friendship.. Shame this person can't enjoy that side of it..
confused.gif

horsegirl

Visit site
Maybe so but the CR users have ganged up on enough people and driven them from the forum, tipp&taffy, farrier and, only yesterday, pugs_pal to name just three. Ilove the way they are all "oh love you" to each other now but wait until they pick their next victim!

henryhorn

No not taking it seriously other than sad they feel the need to do this. I have sometimes ventured in there and shot out again very quickly, it's like a school with plenty of bitching going on, I'm far too old to be interested in that sort of squabbling between teenagers!.
I do think despite their protests some of the people mentioned will be upset, and that actually makes me rather cross.
I get this mental image of someone sitting at their computer reading the common room posts, making a new user name and saying everything they would love to say face to face but daren't.. I wonder at the end of it, do they feel better after doing that? Do they include themselves to throw others off the scent?
I think the time has come for admin to insist on emailing all new members back to check to ensure it isn't an alias, at least that way this sort of thing would stop.

Joya

Visit site
It didnt bother me in the slightest, tis only HHO after all, and horsegirl, as I said yesterday to you in the CR, pugs pal chose to leave after being very rude about another users horse and creating quite a few stirs in there before that.
smile.gif

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
The only people with more than 13K posts as Trafficlights claims are all 'adults'....

There's so few of them, it really narrows down on the bitching, so I have a good idea I know who it is.

Ah well, it's okay, someone who has to belittle children to make herself feel better is pretty low imho, at least I pick on adults (who then pick on me back, making themselves look stupid
laugh.gif
)