OK who is it?

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
TBH, there's only one person on this forum who I've found that clever and impossible to work out, and she's got more than 13K posts anyways... she's a formiddable woman if you get on the wrong side of her!

No, this is petty and pathetic and someone who honestly believes their post count means importance. Very few people with 13K+ posts who think like that.....

(and I don't mean me
wink.gif
)

mandy4727

Visit site
Kate 26. Was thinking exactly the same. They are young people. We were like that at their age - well some of us were. They are experimenting with life and will learn what they can say to people and what they can't and how they can say it and how they can't. If that makes sense. It is all part of growing up. Most of the CR users are young teenagers. My daughter lives on there. And yes she as one of those mentioned in the post. But maybe that is the way she comes across. The written word is so hard to interpret. ie texts, emails etc etc. And people can read them how they want to read them rather than how they are meant. I have a lot of comments from adults about my daughter saying how grown up she is and how grown up she thinks. And I am proud of her. And although when I first saw the post it upset me what was said about her, I know her better than anyone.

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Hmm interesting this has occured after a similar 'attack' in the soapbox a few weeks ago, same person me thinks?Either way pretty pathetic and very uncalled for, its completely out of order to destroy the hopes and dreams of young children, after all (and dont want to sound like an advert) but they are the future.

marmite

Visit site
Bravo well said i dont agree with what that person said about you have to have sole talent alone it takes hard work and bloody dedication to be an event rider be it small intro once in a while or badmington every year it all takes passion and riders can improve with the best of them.