OK...WHY WAS IT PULLED?

Gonetofrance

Visit site
Skywards, I did put pics on the other thread, but it was pulled.
Here they are again for you to see..........
smile.gif

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

Gonetofrance

Visit site
Sadly, Malaga's owner has not phoned me back, or left me a telephone number.

There is no other way forward for this little girl except intensive care and monitoring.

I am saddened by their uncaring attitude.

lucretia

Visit site
sure. we do so immediately s all i can say is that filly looks a lot better in those pictures above thn some of the others we have seen on here. cant really understand why anyone would object to what GTF and all are doing tbh.

skywards

Visit site
You have been here and know we will do our very best for her .We are not totally stupid, we were just overwhelmed at all the horses here.She did not sleep in her bed but had an afternoon nap.
She has a lot going on arround her so she wont get boared.I would also like to say thankyou for your help.You are wellcome here anytime.and you dont have to make an appointment.You know we have nothing to hide.

AREYOUFORREAL

Visit site
malaga certainly looks better now then in the previous pictures

GTF
why do you keep refering to venus as being uncaring, if that is the case do you really think she would of spent her money on saving malaga in the first place

pls do not make judgement on the girl its hardly fair

Tinypony

Visit site
Venus isn't answering her phone or returning messages. Meanwhile others pick up the work and expense involved in helping her poor little horse.
Would you describe that as a caring attitude?

Gonetofrance

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
malaga certainly looks better now then in the previous pictures

GTF
why do you keep refering to venus as being uncaring, if that is the case do you really think she would of spent her money on saving malaga in the first place

pls do not make judgement on the girl its hardly fair

[/ QUOTE ]

So have you spoken to her? Are you her? Why won't she make contact to ask about her future?

I'm bloody sure I wouldn't be so lacksadaisical in her circumstances. I have been in all night, deliberately using the other phone to leave the line free for her to call me, as she promised she would.
I have offered to phone her back on a UK landline to save her being charged.
I have offered to take Malaga here.
I'm not sure why you think my judgement call is harsh? There's more to looking after an animal than paying a few quid for it and leaving it in limbo.

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What has Venus done that is caring for this horse? She bought it, and ... ? This horse needs more than some unknown buying it - it needs actual care and attention.

I do fear for this horse though - I really have this bad feeling that the ending may turn out like so many of these poor unfortunates which are "rescued".
frown.gif

wilder

www.parkviewsaddlery.com
can i just say that this thread has made a difference to one horse, malaga it will now get the help it needs and probably skyward knows that she has help if she needs it and maybe venus is doing the one thing she should of done before getting caught up emotionally actually sat back and really thought what the reality of getting a french rescue really is and the problems that come with it and it is so easy just to back out when reality sets in

skywards

Visit site
We have 5 here, all are fine and we can cope now,2 in the field that you saw, there was 3,none in the small pony stable,the 2 that were in there was malaga and the dark bay, The dark bay is out as you see in the new photos.Malaga has a huge stall now and we have an old boy in the middle of the barn as he wont go out.He and malaga have a thing going i think.We keep leaving the door open but he wont go.all our own are out but can walk into the other side of the barn for shelter and more hay if they want it.
Its a bit dull today so when the sun is out i will post new photos.
Phoned vet he is coming this afternoon.Will let you know what he says.

skywards

Visit site
Your prayers will be enough,She will be fine, we had a poor soul last year worse then malaga,Only one for a friend who got her via her mum who is here in France from the grape vines as she was a working horse and was sick so they were going to shoot her, We called her Molly the Muncher as she ate so much.5 months later she went back to the uk and was huge.
I will try and get photos of her before and after.

spaniel

Visit site
Thank you for updating again.

I have to say Im hugely disappointed but not surprised by venus going to ground.

Venus Im sure you are reading these thread....please do the right thing and either pay to have malaga cared for long term or hand her over to someone who is able to do this. You said previously, I think in response to Tia, that you have the means to rescue animals and enjoy doing so....Im sorry but I fail to see how you can be doing either at the moment.

If you feel this has got oout of hand and has run away with you, do the right thing, swallow your pride and be a responsible owner.