Olney Saddlery

Troggy

Visit site
They have now been taken over by Derby House, not sure if that affects anything but thought would mention it!

cheekers

Visit site
Used them ages ago and they were very very good. Went down when they had just been taken over and not so impressed. Maybe changed now, after transition period.....

cyearsley

Visit site
Hi - used them about three years ago and bought two secondhand saddles - fantastic. Used them again last May for new saddle for new neddy, Were taken over by Derby House in the interim and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone or reply to a message for a week, chap came out who was working for them at the time by the name of Daniel and was also very good but believe he now has also left? The guy years ago (David?) was fab and the new chap Daniel was good and am happy with my new Albion and is a lovely fit but was frustrated by the aftercare and customer service (no one ever called me back etc as saddle didn't have girth flaps and stirrup treads wrong size for irons (!) but saddle a good fit! Maybe improved now take over complete but was a bit disappointed with general customer service. Hope that helps.

Allyce

Visit site
Well i went before it was taken over i was after a throwgrow saddle the women i asked if they have any in stock etc was very rude and very unhelpful

But i have been told the saddles are very comfy
smile.gif

Rainbowrider

Visit site
My sister has just bought a made to measure Albion from them that took twice as long as they said it would to be ready...then it didn't fit! She got her money back though. To be fair, they are usually helpful and it is a very nice shop.

Partoow

Visit site
Now that its Derby house its no where near as good as before, even after initial 'teething' problems.
If you want good saddles well fitted try Martin Wilkinson. Good service lovely guy very knowledgable but for WOW which are exellent then Fiona Reddick

Dogstar

Visit site
I had a very bad customer service experience since the takeover with an ill fitting Albion saddle bought new prior to the takeover. Not impressed.