Olympia, grand prix..

JamOnToast

Visit site
Anybody else feel a little dissapointed that Ben Maher has won it, cant really look at him in the same light after his history.. Or just me?

Visit site
Especially after John Whittaker took it on the chin and knew he cocked up into that double! I was willing the French Dude to win when he bombed it down to the last! You don't see that too often - throwing caution to the wind and expecting the horse to jump like a steeple chaser!

Visit site
He dropped the trophy!! ��

I would have dropped the hat and rosettes and hugged that trophy tight! The horse clearly didn't like it out the side so bring it into the chest out of sight lol! At least he had the sense not to yank her in the mouth and flip over whilst holding the cup lol!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Was pleased to see him give her a pat at least.
Did laugh at the trophy drop, I had similar recently unfortunately I was holding a piece of paper with a dressage test on rather than a massive olympia winners trophy

Tern

Visit site
No, I didn't feel of him badly with his "history" anyway. I also had a huge giggle when he dropped the trophy.. :D So proud of France.. our first clear round and the commentators favourite french person with what they said previously was "typical french style" :p Was cheering him and his horse on! Glad he came 3rd. :)

Iownayetti

Visit site
I would have dropped the hat and rosettes and hugged that trophy tight! The horse clearly didn't like it out the side so bring it into the chest out of sight lol! At least he had the sense not to yank her in the mouth and flip over whilst holding the cup lol!

**** ¡