Olympia last night - Dressage Freestyle

cundlegreen

Visit site
I haven't watched any of it yet but have it recorded. How amazing though for Louise Bell on a horse that was bred to show jump and won the workers at the RIHS before starting his dressage career. Came across Louise a few times when I was competing showing and she was always friendly to a mere grass roots person like myself and so pleased for her with what she has done now.
That wasn't my experience, and her husband was obnoxious.

alexomahony

Visit site
Did anyone see the Puissance last night? I caught the last half after I got in from the yard and had walked the dogs. It was always my favourite to watch as a kid.

Yes it was a fab puissance! Really surprised about the horse that crashed through the triple bar, he jumped lovely last year till the final round - though the way that horse jumps so big above the fences, I imagine it often scares itself!

WW horse was beautiful and the horse that tied 1st place also won the Hickstead Derby earlier in the year - build like a tank and fabulous.

I love Guy and Mr Blue Sky - it's a real shame he missed his striding but the horse looked to just get a little strong coming in.

Puissance is one of my faves, but I'm really looking forward to the jumping classes over the weekend. Do they have the Jockey Derby at Olympia too, or was that HOYS?

x