Olympia, probably a silly question!

Steerpike

Visit site
I going to Olympia on Saturday for the evening performance but we are going up early to get some good time in for shopping, I was hoping to take a small rucksack with a packed punch and drink, is that allowed or do security check your bags and only allow you to buy food there? I'm guessing food is expensive like other shows so was hoping to save some by taking a packed lunch!

AFB

Visit site
They allow food but I'd check on bag size restrictions - I'm not sure on Olympia but I know other venue's have really tightened up on rucksacks or larger bags

monte1

Visit site
We are going up later today :) yippee ... so excited :)
I plan to take food and drink in to snack on .. and have never had a problem - have a great time

Steerpike

Visit site
It will be a small ruck sack, not one of the massive ones, I would say smaller than some handbags I've seen around!! I can't wait haven't been for over 20years, off to get lots of nibbles later now I know I can!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i went last year and we had a picnic, the only problem is you are not supposed to eat once you are in your seat,but other than that it was fine. have a great time...

Dubsie

Visit site
We don't take snacks, just drinks, but we do try and get a great breakfast or lunch before we go in from George's cafe, 36 Blyth Road, just round the corner. Extremely good value,and very nice, and you'll often see well known equestrian personalities also enjoying a meal there.