Olympia tickets (where to get 1)

Equi

Visit site
Just need one ticket but they're all sold out. Anyone know where usually sells tickets of this type? Like local sites or something?

case895

Visit site
You can only buy them legally from Olympia. You could take a chance with tickets on places like Gumtree, but they have every right to refuse you entry, assuming the ticket was not fake.

sport horse

Visit site
There were still tickets for sale on Olympia site today. If none for the day you want ring the box office - I would be surprised if they did not have 1.

Equi

Visit site
Was all sold out on the site. Didn't know that about the refusals - not bought tickets for anything in a loooooong time.

maree t

Visit site
Last year my daughter had an accident and was on crutches , we got there and went to ask if there were more appropriate seats for us and they have a certain amount put by . We changed to a lower seat as she couldnt get up the stairs so our seats were available last minute ( we did try and sort out before ) . They keep some back for last minute changes and that was the last performance so it is worth ringing and hopng you get a human being :)

Equi

Visit site
I sent fb a message but I might ring tomorrow it would be a wonderful experience. I'm going to London anyway cause want to meet my aunt

Shay

Visit site
You need to keep checking back on the website. I've just noticed that a performance previously sold out has now got tickets available.

There are some tickets listed on Stub Hub - although at a massively inflated price over face value.

Equi

Visit site
You need to keep checking back on the website. I've just noticed that a performance previously sold out has now got tickets available.

There are some tickets listed on Stub Hub - although at a massively inflated price over face value.
Not anymore.

Equi

Visit site
Have gone for the Tuesday. Carl and Charlotte doing a q&a and will see valegro do the Grand Prix so happy me. Will also see the Shetlands!!