Olympia TV Coverage

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Just seen this on FB so thought I'd share!

Olympia on TV
TV Coverage:
Please note that all coverage is subject to change.

BBC Coverage

Wed 17th Dressage – 20.00 – 22.25 on the red button, online & connected TV
Thurs 18th Puissance – 21.00 – 22.15 on the red button, online & connected TV
Sun 21st FEI World Cup Jumping – 13.45 – 16.30 tbc live on BBC2, online and connected TV
Mon 22nd Entire evening performance – 18.15 – 22.15 live on the red button
Tues 23rd Olympia highlights – 13.45 – 14.45

Eurosport

Thurs 18th Dec Puissance – 21.00 – 22.15
Fri 19th Speed Stakes – 18.30 – 19.15
Mon 22nd Olympia Grand Prix – 20.35 – 22.05

Last edited:

Fools Motto

Visit site
Thanks for the info. Really wanted to go this year (sure I say that every year!) but will enjoy the comfort of my sofa while I watch.

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
hope everyone enjoys watching! looking forward to it, went to Olympia a couple years back and not been to any of the big shows this year :( must get round to it next year

madmav

Visit site
Great to getting that info. It's such a shame that equine sports get a poor showing on the telly now.
when I was a young thing, it would be on every night on the BBC. Horse of the year show, royal international, badminton, Hickstead, and more.
Don't understand why they've sidelined it all. If they've got the cameras there, and they've lost the rights to almost every other sport. And there are 4million of us that ride. They might as well show it on a proper channel. Even as a record during the day instead of a repeat of some awful property show.
Rant over!!!

SadKen

Visit site
MCC I think channel 980 shows what is currently on the red button on BBC1. I believe tonight's Olympia has finished but if you spool through to tomorrow night using your remote you can record the freestyle dressage which is on tomorrow evening. I've set mine for that.

MissCandy

Visit site
Go to your planner, scroll on to weds eve and you will find it there, and then on for the other dates its on the red button x

MCC I think channel 980 shows what is currently on the red button on BBC1. I believe tonight's Olympia has finished but if you spool through to tomorrow night using your remote you can record the freestyle dressage which is on tomorrow evening. I've set mine for that.

Thanks both! I've set it up now. I did a 'ohhhh' out loud because of how amazingly simple and obvious that was! :-D

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Well done to that amazing little grey mare, Richi Rich (not sure if she was called Rich Rich Or Richi Rich?) who won tonight! What a great performance! :D

Last edited: