Olympia!

cambrica

Visit site
Oooh I can't wait too, going on the Sunday afternoon. This year looks to be one of the best I think. Looking forward to the Andalusians and the Cossacks I've seen there before....WOW they are phenominal!
If you want to shop get there early as you don't get much time in the interval and it gets a bit crammed.
I'm going with a few folk that have never been so I'm probably more excited for them!

linperrie

Visit site
Our yard owner has qualified for the veterans class with her very special highland gelding again this year! They got 4th last year so fingers crossed they do better this time. They are going on the 18th so no good to you but thought I'd publicise it!! :)

Grumpy Jewel

Visit site
Eat and drink as much as you can before hand as its not cheap, if your a shopaholic use the bag store as its very easy to loose a bag if youve got a lot- the money was being donated to charity a few years ago, if youre going on sunday on street parking is free local to the venue and shopping while theres stuff going on in the main ring makes shopping much easier. Enjoy x