Olympic Eventing Dressage Thread

vallin

Visit site
Squeeeee! It's started! Can't wait for NW after the break, have ditched the parents so I can stay home and watch it :D

Puppy

Visit site
I'm watching, and ridiculously over excited. :D I feel like I've OD'd on coffee (which I haven't) just buzzing with excitement.

Oh, is it wrong that I'm please Barney's canter work is going wrong... :eek:

MyBoyChe

Visit site
OH is working all weekend so I have the big TV to myself and am flopped on the sofa with the 3 spangles (who are showing no interest what so ever!) Che was lunged, fed, fly sprayed and back in his field by 830am so he's happy as well!

charlimouse

Visit site
I'm watching, and ridiculously over excited. :D I feel like I've OD'd on coffee (which I haven't) just buzzing with excitement.

Join the club. Between this and the fact my new horse is currently en route, and will be arriving in an hour or so, I feel like a kid who has eaten too many blue smarties :rolleyes::D!

Nicnac

Visit site
Is it just me who thinks that the screaming baby should be forcibly removed from the venue? :mad:
The horses, thank goodness, have ear muffs which slightly deaden the awful sound and the riders will be 'in the zone' but my ears are hurting! :rolleyes:

Puppy

Visit site
Join the club. Between this and the fact my new horse is currently en route, and will be arriving in an hour or so, I feel like a kid who has eaten too many blue smarties :rolleyes::D!

Ha! Snap!

We viewed a horse yesterday which we are buying (subject to vetting), but I can't arrange a vetting on a Saturday so I am also full of extra excitement and jitters too!

Looking forward to seeing your new one :)

TarrSteps

Visit site
He's totally freaked out, bless him! It's a loooooooong way from Port Perry Ontario!

Hats off to Michelle, she's 48, and this is her first International appearance. And has had that horse - a TB x Belgium! - since he was 3. A proper fairy tale.

mandwhy

Visit site
Is it just me who thinks that the screaming baby should be forcibly removed from the venue? :mad:
The horses, thank goodness, have ear muffs which slightly deaden the awful sound and the riders will be 'in the zone' but my ears are hurting! :rolleyes:

Hahaha agreed! Maybe it wants a go on the ponies?