Olympic Eventing xc thread

sasquatch

Visit site
BBC coverage is really disappointing, suddenly changes and stick eventing on red button which we can't get with BT Vision so I'm stuck watching it online, without even showing the end of the round.

Considering that they want to scrap equestrian sports due to 'lack of interest', yet won't show the XC on BBC1/2/4, I'm not surprised that the arguement of lack of interest has been brought up. If you show it on some online service where you have to look for it to watch it, of course people won't be interested if they're just casual watchers.

Some nasty falls so far - commentators have said it's riders rather than course, but I really felt for Tim Price.

Loving Just Chocolate though!

catherine22

Visit site
BBC coverage is really disappointing, suddenly changes and stick eventing on red button which we can't get with BT Vision so I'm stuck watching it online, without even showing the end of the round.

Considering that they want to scrap equestrian sports due to 'lack of interest', yet won't show the XC on BBC1/2/4, I'm not surprised that the arguement of lack of interest has been brought up. If you show it on some online service where you have to look for it to watch it, of course people won't be interested if they're just casual watchers.

Some nasty falls so far - commentators have said it's riders rather than course, but I really felt for Tim Price.

Loving Just Chocolate though!

I have BT TV if thats the same thing and its on channel 608