Olympic Eventing xc thread

Jo_x

Visit site
Maybe that's what has been heard and mistaken. I thought William was retiring. I'm sure the commentator said at the dressage.

I've heard an awful lot of people saying it but I wasn't sure if any of it had actually come from WFP himself. He's been so good for so long it's easy to forget that by equestrian standards he's not particularly old!

Lexi_

Visit site
I know I should like Michael Jung but his relentless perfection is so tedious. Sam is a little superstar though.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Is the problems some riders are having because of rider error or the fact they and their horses haven't had been 4* or enough experience 4*?

Equi

Visit site
That lashing was pure frustration.

Every time it's the same way so there is clearly something wrong. He deserves to be eliminated!

Lexi_

Visit site
The team competition is gonna be very interesting! Australia are the only ones with two decent rounds, aren't they?

sasquatch

Visit site
Clark Montgomery eliminated.

obviously horse wasn't happy from the first refusal.

I thought the Olympics was only a 3*?

and my word, you can tell this Brazilian horse is an ex-racehorse. He's fantastic!

j1ffy

Visit site
Love Summon Up The Blood - and not just because he was trained by Mick Channon not far from me! What a great jumper and lovely attitude, he looks like he's loving it.

j1ffy

Visit site
Clark Montgomery eliminated.

obviously horse wasn't happy from the first refusal.

I thought the Olympics was only a 3*?

and my word, you can tell this Brazilian horse is an ex-racehorse. He's fantastic!

Olympics is '4* equivalent'.