OLYMPIC SJ GOLD MEDAL ROUND THREAD

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE what did Steven Hadley say that made you lot cross!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna know too - my mother decided to start the hair dryer at that moment
mad.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think it was him saying that he had nearly said that someone would jump through the hedge but he didnt, and then someone did and he started saying he knew it all along!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, right. There was me getting my hopes up that it was something interesting.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
Nahh don't be too worried MHB - we've got Burghley, then the Euros next year then WEG in 2010 then the Euros then 2012
grin.gif

Zebedee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think it was him saying that he had nearly said that someone would jump through the hedge but he didnt, and then someone did and he started saying he knew it all along!

[/ QUOTE ]

He actually said during Ludgers round that they had to go round 'that' (the ornamentation) & that there was no other way !!

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Nahh don't be too worried MHB - we've got Burghley, then the Euros next year then WEG in 2010 then the Euros then 2012
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder whether we will still be here in 2012?

smile.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
Congrats to Hickstead and Lamaze, but......

what would they have done if he had had the last fence down as he finished on the same time as Ninja? Another JO?

lucretia

Visit site
can we have a medals for muppets at sha tin? cos if we can we will get gold silver nad bronze for tucker, hadley and will connell but they might have to jump off to decide the order. hadley in gold for me

kirstyhen

mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He actually said during Ludgers round that they had to go round 'that' (the ornamentation) & that there was no other way !!

[/ QUOTE ]

He did as well, I forgot that! As he said it I thought, they could go through, but I am a mere fool, not a top notch SJ so what do I know!!
grin.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love that film!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have to watch it tonight now! Pop round, well have popcorn!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Titanic...Popcorn. You can't beat that!

kirstyhen

[ QUOTE ]
can we have a medals for muppets at sha tin? cos if we can we will get gold silver nad bronze for tucker, hadley and will connell but they might have to jump off to decide the order. hadley in gold for me

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the fool who thought it would be a good idea to put flimsy, leaky paddling pools next to the landing during a decider for individual placings???
grin.gif

lucretia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He did as well, I forgot that! As he said it I thought, they could go through, but I am a mere fool, not a top notch SJ so what do I know!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i rest my case
wink.gif

Puppy

Visit site
Well,
laugh.gif
It's been fun guys
laugh.gif
But have to dash to go & rescue my broken car and get some horse feed now! Laters!
laugh.gif

Rachel_M

Visit site
Best commentary gold medal has to go to Ian Stark
smile.gif
Just listening to him when Tina was doing her individual round was so funny!

kirstyhen

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i rest my case
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What, that I am a mere fool, or Hadleys a prat!??
wink.gif

lucretia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

What about the fool who thought it would be a good idea to put flimsy, leaky paddling pools next to the landing during a decider for individual placings???
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
that pool only leaked ONCE...