Olympic tickets

fionnmarie

New User
Visit site
Anyone help me please. We have tickets for cross country on Sunday at Versailles. I haven't received the QR code yet. Just a bit anxious and wondered if anyone else going if you have received your code yet? Many thanks

TheMule

Visit site
Anyone help me please. We have tickets for cross country on Sunday at Versailles. I haven't received the QR code yet. Just a bit anxious and wondered if anyone else going if you have received your code yet? Many thanks

Did you buy them through the official ticketing site? If so, you download the ticketing app, sign in with the same details, and your tickets appear there

Crystal09876

New User
Visit site
When did you get your tickets? We have been chasing an official vendor for our tickets to the team showjumping on Friday. Firstly we were told that the distribution would happen 14 days before the event, then 10, then 7 and now 4. We travel Wednesday and are only going for the event.