Olympics Eventing - Dressage Day One

PolarSkye

Visit site
This Irish pony is very obedient and willing, but it's a little "tick tock" - Kali was the same (not the obedient and willing part, LOL). I like it though - and can't wait to see it go XC.

P

Doublethyme

Visit site
It is on Freeview red button...you need to go to select sport or some such thing tab (first on left when i looked) and scroll down through all the sports they are currently showing and find it.

teapot

Visit site
It is on Freeview red button...you need to go to select sport or some such thing tab (first on left when i looked) and scroll down through all the sports they are currently showing and find it.

I get the option of bbc1 or bbc 4, despite having six red button channels on my tv...

PolarSkye

Visit site
Not enough Medium or Extended shown . . . I'd call this workmanlike if the horse wasn't an elegant TB type.

P

hobo

Visit site
No availability here as only freeview. I hope the rest is on the red button. Thanks for internet link but speeds to slow here and just getting a lot of buffering not happy bunny.

Doublethyme

Visit site
To get on Freewiew, i just put tv on bbc1, press red button. Lots of tabs come up, select 'Today's live'. Scroll down till you see the eventing dressage and select. Working for me.

Kylara

Visit site
Swapped from the rowing (why are the sports I want to watch all on at the same time!?) and everyone seems to be getting middling scores, nothing amazing yet, though some good little spooks.

Gemma is in after Oz

Lexi_

Visit site
Feel sick with nerves waiting for Gemma. I remember FJing at Somerford in 2012 when Quicklook won a novice section and now she's at the flipping Olympics!

teapot

Visit site
Nope, still only choice of bbc1 or 4. I've travelled through entire tv list too and none of the red button channels are showing anything. Not an issue to watch online but prefer watching on a tv.

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
If u can get red button, you should be able to access the sports menu to choose what to watch (actual red button the menu is blue button)

All I get on the blue button menu is BBC1 or exit! Internet connection is holding up though so far, touch wood...

PolarSkye

Visit site
2nd change was better - this was a nice test, despite that break into canter early on . . . very well done Gemma.

P

Lexi_

Visit site
Ach, would have hoped for a slightly lower mark than that - looked like a nice test to me, other than the break.

teapot

Visit site
47.2 is provisional score. Pain going so early really.

Sandra A's test is coming up soon which will be an interesting one

Last edited: