OMG - disgusting behaviour!

GoJo

Visit site
what a vile child- hope your daughters not too upset and realises that the girls just a loon. I hope the girl feels suitably embarrassed and ashamed of herself nowthat everyone knows what she's done.

jj87

Visit site
what a vile child!!! My mum wouldnt have had a clue about ip addy's and so on so well done to you for checking her site and so on hopeful shall put the vile brat off from bullying for a while xxx

airedale

Visit site
that's why I mentioned it - because behaviour as you've described can even at a young age turn into the 'real thing' and therefore the mother of this girl needs to be made to realise that her 'princess' could turn into a deranged murderer.

Abs

Visit site
I can't help wondering what on earth provoked this 12 year old to threaten this? Either she doesn't understand the treat she made (or consequences) or there's something going on in the background. No excuses, it's extremely serious, but has your daughter fallen out with her recently? I wonder what's going through 'Blue Yonders' mind?

KarenX

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I can't help wondering what on earth provoked this 12 year old to threaten this? Either she doesn't understand the treat she made (or consequences) or there's something going on in the background. No excuses, it's extremely serious, but has your daughter fallen out with her recently? I wonder what's going through 'Blue Yonders' mind?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right. there is more to it. The girl actually signed the nasty comment in someone else's name hoping to get them into trouble, and then posted another comment in her own name sticking up for my daughter. The girl she was trying to get into trouble has been at the centre of a lot of trouble for a while now and I'm not sure whether she is a bully or being bullied! Its all very complicated when you get into it!
crazy.gif

X

xspiralx

Good grief! that is seriously odd, what a weirdo! good job you managed to trace the IP!

Abs

Visit site
Sounds like attention seeking, and a strange way of trying to make friends - it's the old "make someone else look bad so I can look good". It's a destructive personality and lucky she's been found out..if not this type of behaviour could deteriorate to something as serious as by Munchausen by proxy etc..

KarenX

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like attention seeking, and a strange way of trying to make friends - it's the old "make someone else look bad so I can look good". It's a destructive personality and lucky she's been found out..if not this type of behaviour could deteriorate to something as serious as by Munchausen by proxy etc..

[/ QUOTE ]
shocked.gif
Good grief.. I hope its not that serious! Just a one off hopefully.

spooks

Visit site

[/ QUOTE ] She said other things as well... She said she would kill my daughters pony and put it in her bed! The language was a bit adult too! What a strange, warped little girl.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

at my old yard we had a spate of 'incidences'. someone wrote DIE on the wall in my 12yr old daughters ponys stable, DIE was also witten on the pony next doors nameplate, a pair of scissors were found attached to the ponys rug where someone had tried to cut it, a hammer was found in one ponies stable, feed was tipped out in the same ponies feed bin.nasty messages were left in the diary and a few other nasty things went on to the point where the YO took advice from the police..not so long after that we had death threats made about our horses, and also letters hand delivered through our door threatening to stab us, the dog etc etc, very adult language used.i called the police as you would...the culprit ?? MY 12 year old daughter! she has since been diagnosed with ADHD and disasociative disorder which means she does things ,you can prove she has done them ,as in above case, yet she denies it totally and doesnt even remember doing it, docs say its like having a split personality.
ive read all the posts saying what a nasty /vile/evil kid and yeh maybe she is BUT maybe she also has a disorder of some kind like my kid does? just some of the things karen said what this kid had done/said i could relate to my daughter. i always thought my kid was a lazy git amongst other things but it wasnt until my 4 year old was diagnosed as having special needs that alarm bells rang re the 12 yr old. luckily she has now been diagnosed (and not without a fight either) that she is getting the help she needs. i guess im just saying dont be so quick to judge, easily done if you havnt had experience of it first hand BUT seriously i would get that kid looked at ,it isnt normal behaviour for a 12 yr as many have said and im not knocking anyone for the comments they have made as had i not been in the situation im in i WOULD have said similar things to.

Lobelia_Overhill

www.mymiscellanyhome.net
It's not confined to children - I used to run a fairly successful message board, on which one person decided to start flaming someone else, only he did it very insidiously so that it didn't look like he was flaming, I told him off and he sent me about 8 PMs calling me an imbecile and telling me I'd no right to tell someone like him what he could and couldn't say on my MB. I deactivated his account to teach him a lesson, he went off to a chat room where some of the users hang out and told them I'd banned him from the board as a form of censorship...
The PMs, posts and emails I got from people were unreal - everything from "I didn't see what happened, but I hate you and I'm never posting on your board again" to "you need to be locked up - you're a danger to the public"
Someone else set up a board on the same [free hosted] system and over 100 members of my board migrated there, and started posting vile abusive posts, including ones from people telling the others not to speak to me ever again because I was clearly mentally deranged...

KarenX

Visit site
Blimey.. that must have been a really tough time for your whole family. I'm sorry if some of the comments on this thread have upset you. There is always the chance that there is something wrong with this girl, but I dont think so in this case.

I hope your daughter is better now.

Karen