Omg farrier! Shut up and go away!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I genuinely think that Autumn has passed by in the blink of an eye this year. Maybe it's down to the milder weather making it a bit easier to endure.

Let's hope winter passes just as quickly!
Hasn’t it! I’m one of those people who’s never sure of the date and really had to double think before telling him he was wrong!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
My temp work had the farrier last week and they sat down and booked an entire years worth, up to next Christmas.
That’s organisational skills I can only dream of ?

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
My farrier always books me in two appointments in advance so I get my preferred day and time. Mine have been already been booked on the 17th December for some time and today we made the next appointment for January 2022!

SpotsandBays

Visit site
I saw my farrier a couple of days ago. We wished each other a merry Christmas and happy new year as I won’t see him again now until early jan ?

Pippity

Visit site
Today, I got, "I haven't got my 2022 diary yet, so I'll text you when it's here to book in," from mine.

2021 still doesn't sound like a real year, and Blue's next appointment will be in 2022, which is blatantly something nicked from sci-fi.

(On the bright side, Blue's domosedan completely failed to work today, and she still behaved for the farrier! It's taken three years to get from not even being able to touch her legs to this, and I'm so proud of her, and so happy my farrier has been willing to be patient with her and give her time.)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Today, I got, "I haven't got my 2022 diary yet, so I'll text you when it's here to book in," from mine.

2021 still doesn't sound like a real year, and Blue's next appointment will be in 2022, which is blatantly something nicked from sci-fi.

(On the bright side, Blue's domosedan completely failed to work today, and she still behaved for the farrier! It's taken three years to get from not even being able to touch her legs to this, and I'm so proud of her, and so happy my farrier has been willing to be patient with her and give her time.)
Yay!! Happy Christmas to you!

windand rain

Visit site
With being retired we try hard to fit in with the farrier He had to fit us in around work so now we fit in around his work seems fair to me. He is always reliable mostly on time or early but if running late he texts to say so he is great and would hate to lose him after nearly 14 years. He is also a big fan of barefoot/unshod horses