OMG have my first ever show next Saturday!!

bertiewooster

Visit site
I'm 36 and I have my first ever show on 2 September!! It's at Eccleshall, Staffs (all support welcome) and Milly and I are entering the Novice Rider Working Hunter! Fences only 1'6" and Milly is a 16.3 ex eventer. so hopefully SHE will be alright! I'm bloody terrifird and have NO idea what I'm doing. Sorry to be so wet, but I really am nervous (excited and lookign forward to it too!!
tongue.gif
)

pottamus

Visit site
Good luck I am sure you will do great! And your horse should be able to help out on the jumping front! Just prepare well and know what show thing you are doing and make a list now of everything to take...because your brain won't work on the day!!! I felt like that for my first pleasure ride so understand where you are coming from!
smile.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
OMG how exciting....you really have come along way! Make sure you post the minute you get back....lots and lots of luck hun xxxx

Pidge

Visit site
Don't worry it will be fine on the day, at that height she can walk over the fences LOL! I'm going as well and was going to do that class as I've never done WH before. We can bumble round together then, do you jump first then do an individual show? I hope we don't have to get off as I can't get on Pidge (16.3hh) from the floor (I'm 35 and don't bend like I did when younger
tongue.gif
). Can you enter on the day or do the entries have to be in by the 28th?