BBs

Visit site
AWW H looks amazing Kate
smile.gif
so happy and well
smile.gif

Wont be long now until your first BD event will it? hows those aches today
grin.gif

Umm wondering the same thing - as now on the look out for new purchase! the money they are asking for these beasts is rediculous! I cant justify paying for something that has Potential and Should ...... you just dont know!

I paid near on £10k for a ready made horse! 3 years ago now they want that for something that looks nice and possibly has talent - although as yet un tapped
smirk.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
ooh nice sales tactic louise
wink.gif
grin.gif

It's a nightmare situation isn't it - although I'm sure that somewhere there are nice suitable horses that don't cost and arm and a leg and are actually schooled to some sort of level! I didn't actually realise how well schooled H was until I rode something that wasn't!!!
shocked.gif
eeek! nightmare it was! LOL!
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I paid near on £10k for a ready made horse! 3 years ago now they want that for something that looks nice and possibly has talent - although as yet un tapped

[/ QUOTE ]
That's exactly my point - what do you have to pay for a well schooled experienced horse if they want those types of prices for something unproven???
confused.gif
I mean ... let's face it - most horses can do a fab extended trot whilst running loose in the arena...
smirk.gif
How many can do that with a rider on their back? Engaged behind and light in front?
wink.gif
Gah! it's frightening!!!
(Ps - I'll let you know when we're booked in
wink.gif
)
Kate x

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
Do not get me started on horse prices they are ridiculous! I refuse to pay it. But I have noticed H&H is getting more sensible all the time in the lead up to winter!

joben

Visit site
I've been looking for a young event type for 6 mths and have been having a nightmare finding a decent horse at a realistic price. In 6 months i have found 2 that I liked- both 4yo 16hh broken but done nothing. They were both priced at £7000. I offered 5.5K for each. This wasn't accepted. I then found one for £2000 that was lovely- until she started napping!

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

....£132.50 what kind of price is that? (fify pence???
confused.gif
PMSL! That's screwing it down for the last penny! LOL!!!!
Kate x

[/ QUOTE ]

Stud fee/keep fees minus discount for working there!!!

Bargin basement my pony!!!

Saying that - sisters mare is -£800 (Paid £800, sold for £1600, given back free) and spawn of satan was about £200 (stud and keep fees!)

Proper tight arsed yorkshire women us!!!!

X

xspiralx

What depresses me is I'm having great difficulty selling P for 4k and she is an absolutely super little horse, really genuine with a great jump
frown.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Sexy H! She's looking gorgeous!
laugh.gif

As for your original post, well Missy has the potential to go far in either Dressage or SJ so I wonder how much I could get for her
tongue.gif
wink.gif
If you want to buy a brilliant lower priced horse and don't mind traveling go to cornwall, loads of bargins to be had down there!
smirk.gif

kat
xx

Weezy

Visit site
Oh no I wasnt plugging him, he isnt ready to be sold quite yet! Mind I have been talking with North Farm Andys today about them handling the sale for me - dont think I have the stomach to do it again after Splodge
frown.gif

Hanz

Visit site
If you want a bargain horse theres lots in the North East I would say, its because all the big shots down South dont want to travel, something like that anyway.

M

madabout2

Hi h's mum.

Are you looking for a new horse then? Not been on line for a while!

Can tell you they may be advertised at that but they aren't selling at it! Know of one hosre advertised at £20k and now going for 5.5K!!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
No I'm not looking - I'm happy with H - (now that she's sound again! YAY!) I was looking at transport but I got lay-wayed! LOL!!!!
I think H's Dad would have a thing or two to say if I bought another horse!
blush.gif

Kate x

M

madabout2

what you looking for? I know of an ace lorry near you (I think) that might be loaned or available for hire or even for sale

Rizz1a

Visit site
Absolutey agree with you. The horses here in the north east are much cheaper. seems the further south you go the more money they are. whoever says there isn't a north/south divide anymore is kidding themselves