OMG I am so excited!!!

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
Some of you may or may not know that I have left Mote Farm now, and so have given up the rides on the MFSS stallions.

I was really gutted as I was asked to ride Merlin at the preparing to win seminar at the hand EC in November, and thought I would not be able to do it, as all of my rides are now too green or too advanced....

WELL this evening I had a lesson with Emile on my Advanced Medium stallion, and he had heard about my current situation... He has only gone and offered me the ride on one of his 4 y/o Stallions at the Seminar!!
grin.gif
shocked.gif
smile.gif

I must have looked like a complete idiot riding around for the rest of my lesson with a big stupid grin on my face! I feel so honored that he would trust me to show off his horse well in front of 800 odd people!! He is also a son of his own stallion, that he is riding at the seminar himself!

Sorry for the self indulgent post, it has just really cheered me up as the decision to stop riding Merlin, snoopy etc, was a VERY difficult one, and I have been finding coping without them very hard!

damitjanit

www.idoloandicon.info
WOW! hOW FAB IS THAT!!!
Dont get to post often but do read alot of everyones threads and just had to say well done!
It sure is 'dog eat dog 'in the horse world and its so great to hear this!
Wishing you the best of luck!!!!

FREESTYLER

Visit site
I would not be excited...
frown.gif
..................................................................................I WOULD BE THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
tongue.gif

You obviously have shown him you have the skill to take this on board.. blooming good luck I say to you!!! Have a fab time, keep up the good work and onwards and upwards.. changes in life can be very scary but as long as you are positive, stay focused etc... you will be only going upwards!!!!!
smile.gif

mat

[ QUOTE ]
Wishing you the best of luck!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks damitjanit!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I would not be excited... ..................................................................................I WOULD BE THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am soo thrilled Freestyler! I hope nothing goes wrong!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent Great News!
Good day all round then yesterday!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes HG, I had a lot of fun yesterday in my lesson witrh Emile AND hooling around on your amazing Show Jumpers!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks Sarah_Jane!

So Who's coming to the lecture then!??! x

katiejaye

Visit site
Wow that's fantastic news. Massive congrats...what a massive honour to be offered a ride by Emile, you must be very proud
grin.gif
It says a lot about your ability as a rider...lucky you
grin.gif

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
From a very un dressagy type, even I know what a fantastic compliment and chance this is for you! I'm sure you'll grab it with both hands but also enjoy the moments.
What great publicity for your new yard too. Mega well dones to you.

Peanot

Visit site
What a great opportunity for you, well done. Shame about Merlin, just looked on the website, he is lovely.
Where are all your lovely signature pics?

Law

Visit site
WWwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin.gif
Just in case i didn't sound excited enough first time!

What an amazing offer and opportunity. It's going to be brilliant.

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Exciting news Mat!
grin.gif

Sometimes it's really hard but we can't split ourselves into many pieces, much as we'd like to!
It can be hard to let go but we have to prioritise. Good Luck in what you're doing.
smile.gif

I presume you're able to have a sit on the 4yr old before the big day?
Looking forward to hearing all about it.
smile.gif

mat

Thnaks Bananaman!!
grin.gif
I have to ring the yard and spk to the yard manager about going to try him
crazy.gif
, and it looks like I will be riding him a lot before preparing to win.

Emile has said that his movement makes Merlin look very ordinary!
blush.gif
How the hell am I gonna sit to that.. maybe I can go rising!!
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Partoow

Visit site
So happy for you i know a while back i gave you a bit of my wisdom [limited that it is!!!!] and i think you have done briliantly!!! Dressage is like a game of snakes and ladders you slid down one snake and boy have you found yourself a ladder!!!!
As for big moving horses you need a strap between the D-rings on your saddle you can tuck your fingers under it and it helps keep your hands still and keep you in balance. When i rode with Ulla she uses them all the time especially on her young ones.
Have fun.
Computer is bust so have borrowed a machine so if i dont get back on Best of luck too!!!!!!

Taboo1968

Visit site
LOL!!! Now you know the problems I have with Odie !!! Well done though, very exciting for you!

And dont forget your babysitting duties later this year or in the new year!!!