OMG - look at H&H Front Page

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
If you go to the picture under subscription on the left it shows the cover for tomorrow's magazine - and the picture is DINGER
grin.gif

I, naturally, think he is the best looking horse in the country, but I wasn't expecting him on the front page of the mag.
blush.gif

Thanks you H&H - I am soooo excited to see him there!

Drummer

Visit site
Rrrr congrats, I was looking at it thinking ohhh I cannot wait to see the pic up close tomorrow!!!

Gorgeous boy, Cobs need to grace the pages more often!!!

Tiffany

Visit site
Not sure where you mean to look but I'll have my copy tomorrow so will see you both then. Anyway well done you - I'd be sooooo excited
smile.gif
Don't want to steal your thunder but my girl was only on the front cover of the latest ID Newsletter and I was beside myself. You must be MEGA excited
smile.gif
cool.gif

Tiffany

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
assuming he is yours?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup (well, half of him - the other half belongs to my sister!)

[/ QUOTE ]
Is he the gorgeous chestnut in your signature? You look to have some lovely horses - Well Done again
smile.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Thank you for your kind words about my sig horses!
Dinger is a coloured and hasn't made it into my sig yet. Must get that sorted. The chestnut cob in the signature actually made it onto the front page in his own right a few months ago! He is 18 years old and went from top HOYS show cob to being the ride of one of the para dressage riders and is currently UK restricted champion.

Dinger seems to be the same sort of horse as Bob - if he continues to be as much fun as Bob has been for us then we will be extremely lucky.

Tiffany

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your kind words about my sig horses!
Dinger is a coloured and hasn't made it into my sig yet. Must get that sorted. The chestnut cob in the signature actually made it onto the front page in his own right a few months ago! He is 18 years old and went from top HOYS show cob to being the ride of one of the para dressage riders and is currently UK restricted champion.

Dinger seems to be the same sort of horse as Bob - if he continues to be as much fun as Bob has been for us then we will be extremely lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got my copy of H & H and I must say your coloured cob is beautiful. Certainly deserves his pic on front cover
smile.gif