Omg omg whoop whoop

soulfull

Visit site
I am not going to sleep for a year.

Fi and I have been talent spotted by the showing register to apply for their master class pathway to hoys, which will include training with Michael Eilberg & showing expert Cindy Simms. :banana: :banana:

Its only the first stage, we have to go to onley on 19th & 20th July for the final selection. Just to get selected at this stage is more than I ever hoped for

Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. so of course Fi say 'that's cos its all me' :biggrin:

I can't believe it

Also in TR as I am bursting to tell everyone

Walrus

Visit site
Congratulations, that's fab! How did you get spotted? Is it with the horse in your signature, I think we need photos to admire! :)

soulfull

Visit site
Congratulations, that's fab! How did you get spotted? Is it with the horse in your signature, I think we need photos to admire! :)

Thank you so much

We went to a showing clinic with Sarah Chapman. Yes the horse in my sig. Unfortunately I don't have any better photos. will try and get some soon

TarrSteps

Visit site
Wow! Well done. You've had such a long road it's great to see you getting some recognition. Good luck on the selection day

1life

Visit site
How very, very VERY exciting for you!!!
Keep your cool on the day and we'll keep our fingers crossed for you :).
Good Luck

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
Congrats, my friend did this last year there was about 4 of them altogether at HOY's last year, was very interesting to watch.

soulfull

Visit site
Oh Soulfull, that is fantastic news! I am so pleased for you, especially after all you've been through. Brilliant, just brilliant. :) x

Wow! Well done. You've had such a long road it's great to see you getting some recognition. Good luck on the selection day

Thank you to all, especially nikicob and Tarrsteps, who have remembered the awful time I have had over the last 6 years