OMG SO proud

teapot

Visit site
awww that's fab
grin.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
The horse is the ultimate XC machine-he is the bravest horse you have ever seen. Never made it with me to the JRN champs as I have a terrible habit of missing out fences regularly!Thankfully new rider has her head screwed on straight!
smile.gif

P.S he is the horse in my avatar

teapot

Visit site
Ohhhhhhhh he's really nice. Have always seen him in your avatar and thought "it looks like a supreme rock type of horse" so my sort of favourite!

Do you still see him?

seabiscuit

Visit site
Lol, thanks!He is hardly like supreme rock, he is a speedy little weedy pony! I had him from a 6 year old and then moved him on when he was 11, he is 16 years old now.I do watch him at events occaisionally, but it makes me sad!

teapot

Visit site
hehe - just looks bigger in that small piccie LOL

Yeah can imagine it must be quite hard seeing him - but just think of the good times

sevenoceans

Visit site
SeaBiscuit i have seen your other photos, remember!!! he's huge not weeny pony! and you are Tiny!!!! lol, But well done to him. Best get your ginger ponies sorted out for you to do Pre Novice....

seabiscuit

Visit site
Me groundwork with Trevor?!!
shocked.gif
Nawww, Trev 'produced' himself, he had no training from me at all! He had a mind of his own, you couldnt train him,he was clever enough to do it all blindfolded!
I am going to email Gill tonight and let her know- also to ask what has happened to Trevor's mum- would be mad keen for another full brother (Kensons Aragorn) bay colt out of her, but they are using Decanter on her now
frown.gif

Clipclop- hope your horses are all well!
wink.gif