OMG sooo happy :D got my new baby today :)

Littlemissmoneypenny

Visit site
Just a little post really.....

Picked up my new horse today and she is soo lovely! I'm very happy I've got her. Even though it's only been a day and feel like we have completely clicked and trust her...been a long search for something right as my last one was a bit of a nightmare and lost most of my confidence. Can't wait for the time ahead with her :D:D:D

Everyone's warned me about chestnut mare's but she seems the complete opposite! Fingers crossed it stays this way!!:D

Leg_end

Visit site
Ooh she is really nice! She was on my list of ones to see but was being vetted - obviously by you!! How exciting, all the best with her x

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Everyone's warned me about chestnut mare's but she seems the complete opposite! Fingers crossed it stays this way!!:D

The 'chestnut mare' thing is total and utter codswollop and has a much basis in science as curing a wart by rubbing it on a potato and then burying the potato at a crossroads! :mad:

Good luck with your new mare, she is beautiful. :D

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
She is beautiful!!

I have had a chestnut mare, and although she was a little mardy at times, she was a complete star! I love chestnut mares :D

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Gorgeous! :D

I hope you have a long and lovely time together :D :D :D

I am of course completely biased, being owned by a chestnut mare myself :D. Quirky, opinionated, charming, loving, stroppy, dingbat, beauftiful. Love her :D

JessandCharlie

Visit site
Honestly? I don't think she will suit you. You should put her in a Jiffy bag and send her to me as soon as possible. :D

She's gorgeous, good luck with her!