OMG... who was looking for an equestrian property?

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
bah, i KNEW i'd find 'the project' after moving. i forced myself to avoid all estate agents etc as we were moving... and then... on my FIRST visit to rural & equestrian.. this pops up... we've been looking for a renovation project for SOOOOO long... we've searched in 4 counties... viewed over a hundred houses... and eventually gave up and bought a non-project house... ironically, this one is only a mile away from our current house...
frown.gif

now... will someone PLEASE buy it... so i can live my dreams through someone else...
grin.gif

http://www.ruralandequestrian.com/595.html

Chestnutmare

Visit site
wow that could be soooo nice if done up, wish I had the cash...sadly not!!
What excellent facilities for the 4 legged kind and you could have some chickens for fresh eggs etc....(I'm sounding way old now) lol

PhoebeandOla

Visit site
Lol that is someone who puts the needs of the horses first check out the stables compared to the caravan and even the horse lorry has a fancy shed to stay in while the car is in a wooden lean too. Why are us horsey people all the same lol we live anywhere so long as the neds have the best
tongue.gif
Back to topic could be a lovely when its finished but agree could be a bit of a moneypit.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lol that is someone who puts the needs of the horses first check out the stables compared to the caravan and even the horse lorry has a fancy shed to stay in while the car is in a wooden lean too. Why are us horsey people all the same lol we live anywhere so long as the neds have the best
tongue.gif
Back to topic could be a lovely when its finished but agree could be a bit of a moneypit.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true!
grin.gif
. I looked at the land, fencing, outbuildings - re the house, I just noted that it had three bedrooms, which is enough lol

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Looks lovely but could be a moneypit for rennovation...

[/ QUOTE ]

I should say!!

Plus, it's the not in a very attractive location!
blush.gif

scally

Visit site
Not such a bargin, I live next door to it. The property is reinstatement only, is a candidate for spot listing, 8 pages of restriction on the planning. Cannot be underpinned but has to be tied, there is a convenant on what the land can and cannot be used for and knowing what it sold for as it used to be part of this property, it is highly overpriced. The cost of reinstatement is going to be anywhere between 100 - 150k and is in the current market fully done up is not going to be worth over 350k according to the agents. Plus the indoor school is a nissan hut so arches over so effectively you have 5m by 20 to ride in.

Shame it is on the market for so long as would love some nice horsey neighbours
grin.gif

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not such a bargin, I live next door to it. The property is reinstatement only, is a candidate for spot listing, 8 pages of restriction on the planning. Cannot be underpinned but has to be tied, there is a convenant on what the land can and cannot be used for and knowing what it sold for as it used to be part of this property, it is highly overpriced. The cost of reinstatement is going to be anywhere between 100 - 150k and is in the current market fully done up is not going to be worth over 350k according to the agents. Plus the indoor school is a nissan hut so arches over so effectively you have 5m by 20 to ride in.

Shame it is on the market for so long as would love some nice horsey neighbours
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh poo. So not worth going to see?

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Me and hubby have been to see it and it's in need of so much work it's unreal! It's so rundown and is way overpriced for the work that needs doing, it would end up an incredibly expensive property.

Collytown

Visit site
If only that was is Guernsey and at the same price, there is an old farmhouse down the road from me for sale with about the same amount of land but no stables and its between 1 and 1.5 million (it would be my dream to own and its only every going to be a dream unfortunately).

perfect11s

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry but it's the Fens & you'd have to pay me to live there - I can't stand the flatness.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL !!! whats wrong with it???..theres allways gedney hill near by
wink.gif
if you feel the need to be slighty above sea level
grin.gif
grin.gif

hairycob

Visit site
My family all live in Chatteris & I hate the fact that you can see the town from miles away on the drive up there. I like to have surprises around the corner!